Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Petals For Armor said:

they made this up about him just today and now you are believing everything you read

2s4ICm7.png

I mean someone posted the exact statement but just from another insider today and there was drama:xgiggle:  

Like I want to see the post where Eclipse says it unless you are Eclipse but I doubt it:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Petals For Armor said:

they made this up about him just today and now you are believing everything you read

2s4ICm7.png

bestie i hope he’s paying you for this defense right now. or are you a second account? 

:pout:

6 minutes ago, Petals For Armor said:

2s4ICm7.png

i don't understand how this screenshot is proving anything? it's just a summary of what allegedly happened, and "take it with a grain of salt" 

WGe8ynS.gif

When the forum was at war before, we just kept dancing

:bebe:

this is probably the most dramatic I’ve ever seen a pre-release. The lack of information is really getting to everyone

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i don't understand how this screenshot is proving anything? it's just a summary of what allegedly happened, and "take it with a grain of salt" 

Agree

this account is acting like he is an insider themself. Is this account Eclipse or what? I highly doubt it so what's the tea

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

dragging eclipse like ya'll aint gonna be kissing his ass as soon as he hops on :bebe:

it's the 24/7 switch ups for me which is exactly why this boards obsession with insiders ends in drama

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

We are losing it :beyonce: something is BOUND to happen now on insta and the shift within this thread will be astronomical and leave a huge impact. Come on lana girl give it to us :clapback:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

dragging eclipse like ya'll aint gonna be kissing his ass as soon as he hops on :bebe:

I just want a proof. That one screenshot is not a reliable proof though 

Anyways we 'll find out within the next two weeks :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I just would like to remind you guys that today’s Charlie’s birthday, so if Lana posts something it’s most definitely going to be about that. Don’t jump when you see the notification :kiss:

14 minutes ago, Petals For Armor said:

2s4ICm7.png

Who’s “they”? Bc that screenshot clearly wasn’t LDRBrasil. Even Eclipse tweeted that w/ the acc which posted that and stated, in a sarcastic way, that it wasn’t him who said it (bc it really wasn’t).

They (LDRB) do make a lot of shit up/believe everything they read here but like, it’s easy math:

1) he asked for big fanpages to reach him for some big opportunities, (asking for promo in exchange of sth);

2) LDRB tweets about his giveaway (promo);

3) LDRB asks their followers if they want an EXCLUSIVE verse from White Dress (never shared before);

4) LDRB tweets the alleged verses.

I mean, do y’all believe in that many coincidences? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

it's the 24/7 switch ups for me which is exactly why this boards obsession with insiders ends in drama

i'm not trying to assume what actually happened, i don't know what's true or not, but IF it's true that he gave away song lyrics for promo, i highly doubt anybody is going to be kissing his ass, we're all guilty for thirsting over insider info, which isn't great, but giving away lana's work that doesn't belong to anybody but her, that's going to be officially released, to promote your fan account is especially low

WGe8ynS.gif