Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Not Ms. Eclipse trading parts of White Dress' lyrics for promo for his account on insta :um2:

In Orlando, I was only 19

And it was an incredible scene, I felt seen (loosely translated bc the acc itself tweeted the translated verses lmao)

queen of rhyming scene with seen 

I wonder if we're actually not getting an album trailer this time. :poordat:

9 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

I have to add:

March, 20th announcement that chemtrails is getting a sequel album, white hot forever with the songs white hot forever, dealer and roses bloom for you. the main producers are rick and zach

WHF is TJF though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

queen of rhyming scene with seen 

I mean, that shit is really loosely translated, the OG could be slightly different.

Source if you want to:

(now deleted)

KaWAAuX.png

Also, the easy math:

Spoiler

They shared his giveaway and then tweeted this (which they already deleted):

pKKqwIq.png

And he was asking for people w/ fanpages who were over 20k followers to contact him for some opportunities :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

I mean, that shit is really loosely translated, the OG could be slightly different.

Source if you want to:

KaWAAuX.png

Also, the easy math:

Reveal hidden contents

They shared his giveaway and then tweeted this now deleted tweet:

pKKqwIq.png

And he was asking for people w/ fanpages who were over 20k followers to contact him for some opportunities :xgiggle:

just curious, because you brought it up in your previous post, how is eclipse involved?

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Source if you want to:

(now deleted)

KaWAAuX.png

Also, the easy math:

Hide contents

They shared his giveaway and then tweeted this (which they already deleted):

pKKqwIq.png

just watch this turn into another thread dragging eclipse lol

Just now, ItsaWhale89 said:

just watch this turn into another thread dragging eclipse lol

Nah y'all don't need to drag him I just posted this bc I was like :awk:

It's just petty that he shared that over some promo for his ig acc but you do you, I guess? :whatever:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

13 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not Ms. Eclipse trading parts of White Dress' lyrics for promo for his account on insta :um2:

now that's fucking low sorry

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

As long as Lana doesn't pull a Gaga with Sour Candy and releases White Dress as a single the SAME DAY as the album release... 

:pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

11 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

In Orlando, I was only 19

And it was an incredible scene, I felt seen (loosely translated bc the acc itself tweeted the translated verses lmao)

Omg not some insiders again:prettyhurts:... I thought we shouldn't share insider infos anymore because of the drama potential especially after the drama earlier today....anyways do we trust them?  I can also write that Eclipse traded some lyrics with me and post some lyrics on some social networks.. .and why didn't they post it in english? Is there any proof  that Eclipse gave them those lyrics?  Not directed to you Yosemite , it's directed to everyone :xgiggle:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: