Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

shouldve used this for For Free:sass:

Western GIF | Gfycat

Yes, it perfectly defines the look of our scalp the moment we listen to it - warm and desert :defeated:

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I hope the link works. It was saved by a Lana Russian site but I don't know from where. I haven't seen this posted here yet and I have no idea who posted this originally. It's a clip showing Lana breaking her arm while she practice's skating. The other person with Lana is Chuck. She falls too.

Just a small warning. It's painful to watch and I'm sure the way Lana slammed against that wall, she must have had a concussion too.

a classic a classic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Lentilus said:

Ew why not? 

It's usually drama-inducing. We obviously can discuss what insiders say, but please no more drama because of supposed leaks or doubtful information!

Just now, Lentilus said:

Ew why not? 

we’re 1 1/2 weeks from cocc so i guess it doesn’t really matter for some insider especially a fake one  to be saying stuff and to prevent further drama. LETS CELEBRATE GIRLS :hottie:

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I hope the link works. It was saved by a Lana Russian site but I don't know from where. I haven't seen this posted here yet and I have no idea who posted this originally. It's a clip showing Lana breaking her arm while she practice's skating. The other person with Lana is Chuck. She falls too.

Just a small warning. It's painful to watch and I'm sure the way Lana slammed against that wall, she must have had a concussion too.

I'll never be that iconic  :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

can u see my power? i was posting fun gifs so they ban using fun gifs, now i spilled some insider shit and they banned insider shit:hooker: 

well have fun in the cage guys, this thread is officialy ruined from having fun, only meltdowns are allowed now

i was in the winter of my life 

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

we’re 1 1/2 weeks from cocc so i guess it doesn’t really matter for some insider especially a fake one  to be saying stuff and to prevent further drama. LETS CELEBRATE GIRLS :hottie:

That's the attitude :hype: 

Aren't we 2 and a half weeks away

Time isn't real

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

It's usually drama-inducing. We obviously can discuss what insiders say, but please no more drama because of supposed leaks or doubtful information!

So eclipse gets to share insider info without bs from a mod? Okay....sure...:wtf3:

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

So eclipse gets to share insider info without bs from a mod? Okay....sure...:wtf3:

First of all, y'all stop thinking us mods have preferences for some users over others  :rip: I myself can't stand Eclipse (or at least his Twitter "persona", I don't know him personally). I didn't say insiders or leakers can't share stuff. What I said is that we don't need 'insider' drama and fights when we're so close to the album release. Let's leave that behind.

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

First of all, y'all stop thinking us mods have preferences for some users over others  :rip: I myself can't stand Eclipse. I didn't say insiders or leakers can't share stuff. What I said is that we don't need 'insider' drama and fights when we're so close to the album release. Let's leave that behind.

Alright alright. 

Countdown time!!! (oh wait, thats also not allowed anymore)

30 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

if it means anything, the video for the title track was changed from "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" to "Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Music Video)" and the lyrics have posted in the description (sorry to all the "LSD" believers)

Very glad for this, thanks for letting us know! :)

5 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Aren't we 2 and a half weeks away

Time isn't real

Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future :tommy: Honeymoon 2.0 CONFIRMED!

Also

Spoiler

The way every human being who tries to say something about Lana is harassed and suddenly goes private/delete/clarify omg Lana stans are the worst she rightfully hates all of us :toofunny::toofunny::toofloppy: