Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Live Laugh Love and stay close to Jesus :sass:

COCC is coming in 16 days 

c79f5960bbd1d6cd67547ffb7012c1ab.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I wonder how freaky "Tulsa Jesus Freak" will be? remember when "Freak" from honeymoon had us drooling, i'm getting so excited but very nervous 

Yeah but Jack could never do something like what was done on Honeymoon.:bye:

2 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Y’all would be lucky if this bitch references Lord of the Rings past the title. A lord of the rings/Lana crossover would send me into the stratosphere. It’s my most anticipated song BECAUSE it’s a lord of the rings reference. If someone had this pasted on their kitchen wall I would know I was in the home of someone with TASTE. Lana HOPES this song is even 1/8 as magical as “Into the West” by Annie Lennox. :illumarina::diva:

Can we please not just randomly call women "bitch"? Thanks. (i get its in a joking sentiment but i still don't like this.)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Can we please not just randomly call women "bitch"? Thanks. (i get its in a joking sentiment but i still don't like this.)

Ajayll once called Lana a ho, and now she's missing, what'd you do to ha? 

:raven:

Btw which song are you most looking forward to @HydroponicWeeds

57 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Has anyone asked Alexa when White Dress is coming out to see what she says? 

She 'll probably say that it was released on Feb 26th or that it will be released on March 19th :toofloppy:

But yeah someone should ask her...hope is dangerous thing for clowns like us to have- but we have it:understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I feel like the album will resemble honeymoon so much (apart from the fact that jack could never) , I think we already mentioned that it'll be AKA and honeymoon 2.0, but in terms of how she feels about them, We know that honeymoon is such a vulnerable and a personal album, and I think of how she seemed a bit unsure of how to audience might think of cocc made me think of honeymoon, since both albums expose her vulnerable self 

AND IM NOT COMPLAINING CAUSE VULNERABLE LANA SERVES :justride:

we won

16 days left!!!!!

lights, camera, acción

:sluttybunny:16 Days :sluttybunny:

Got new speakers in today, baby pink Kantos :wub: So happy they arrived on time, currently listening to Venice Bitch on sweet vinyl, dreaming about finally playing Chemtrails this way :crying4: 

as slick feline n potential-stored as AKA is, I kinda unfortunately doubt that Lana'll have that much flirty energy on this one. I get the roadside chills vibe definitely. personally, I'm hoping for UV saturation, HM inner complexity, and a more mature and masterful LFL. in a way, I hope she continues AKA from BTD's platform if that makes any sense. 

her music's a lot more self-assured,  and I appreciate more Black Beauty's, but i'm hoping we get something a lot more glimmery too. 

atm, I still see this upcoming record as a combination of Paradise and LFL, with an aftermath-like breath of UV. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

Yeah but Jack could never do something like what was done on Honeymoon.:bye:

i think most of us would agree the title track is honeymoon level though :oprah3:

I dont think that „Not All Who Wander Are Lost” is a Lord of The Rings reference. Clay has it on a necklace, and i guess when Lana saw it she was like - omg thats deep imma take it as a song title :clapback:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Idk but I don't feel like it will have any resemblances to UV, HM or AKA.

I think it will be what she wanted to do with LFL initially, before she started to lose the focus it became a mess of an album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!