Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

there's a chemtrail flying across the sky outside of my window right now! :party: her best album is coming! :pray2: 

she needs to hire the people with the green ice cream truck again but this time a plane that leaves chemtrails to spell out

"BUY COCC"

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

He would recycle 

reduce reuse rework

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

42 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

What if Jack ran out of chord progressions for Lana 

Ummmm, Jack ran out of LIFE progression, what you talking about chord progression. :smile2:

thinking about how we’re not going to get a ‘livestream’ concert with background info like we did for NFR

:crying4:

Also not trying to be dramatic because she had 18 days, but I’m gonna be so salty if there is no album trailer 

"Don’t forget me"

i've never lived in a trailer so I can't say what it feels like but i'd always just like venturing out to places and taking in the atmosphere and this landscape from WD, i've always loved this landscape. and strangely enough it makes me wanna get a cheeseburger. u know the local diners that surprise u? according to the moon stuff, hopefully this friday things'll be up. I don't wanna wait til the 13th unless it'll be trailer 7th, and then WD

UV/Honeymoon

30 minutes ago, thatvenicebitch said:

she needs to hire the people with the green ice cream truck again but this time a plane that leaves chemtrails to spell out

"BUY COCC"

or she could just do it herself! she did take flying lessons after all

RVPW9Dz.jpg

Joan Baez's granddaughter so cute telling Lana she's going to have a mini celebration with her friend for COCC release. Literally all of us. 

We are so fucking close but we need something to talk about so either Lana finally releases WD or Eclipse gives us something to figure out, idk... the waiting is dreadful and painful. 

I remember driving between the grand canyon and Las Vegas on a trip when I was very young. It was winter and the desert caked with snow, there were no other cars to be seen on the state roads for miles at a time. That scenery stuck with me for the rest of my life like no other. When I watched the ride video I was like holy shit she understands... she knows  the feeling of that open expanse and the mountains rising up on either side. WD trailer had a similar setting and vibe so I hope it is like a sister song to the ride video! 

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I feel like a dumb ass sat here singing ‘white hot forever, white hot for me’ in the style of yes to heaven. Anyone else doing this? ? 

Omg same. It just fits so perfectly. Too bad it's a fake snippet and we keep losing

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

https://fnd.io/#/us/song/1545567748-white-dress-by-lana-del-rey

Released 5 days ago (2/26/2021)

I hate living in the wrong dimension 

tenor.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.