Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the fact that she's going to sing in her higher register on yosemite... and it's a sweet acoustic guitar track about being in love... maybe this era really is the revival of lizzy grant...

her acoustic guitar songs are really something special. we need a cute little number like fordham road from her again.. crack house on the corner :smokeney:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Me when my post delivery man brings me the COTCC CD on March 19th

KQB3zZt.gif.e1f1ca9429bf2d4f57d728b624fc

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, new gods said:

her acoustic guitar songs are really something special. we need a cute little number like fordham road from her again.. crack house on the corner :smokeney:

i totally agree, fordham road, oh say can you see, yayo, axl rose husband, elvis, on our way, joshy & i, all beautiful & special... i've been saying this entire time that i want a whimsical, nostalgic, acoustic guitar sound for this era and i really manifested it :trisha: that kind of vibe is really nostalgic for me, and the fact that this album is inspired by the midwest, which is where i live... :trisha: 

WGe8ynS.gif

We are gonna get one of those annoying fags on twitter who has the vinyl a week early boasting about it and scared shitless to leak it, then it’s like a recording from a Nokia phone.  It happens every year....

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Reading this thread and seeing all the love for Sirens & Lanas acoustic guitar songs while listening to the title track & LMLYLAW takes my hype to another level :trisha:

Love you all so much:kiss2:

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i totally agree, fordham road, oh say can you see, yayo, axl rose husband, elvis, on our way, joshy & i, all beautiful & special... i've been saying this entire time that i want a whimsical, nostalgic, acoustic guitar sound for this era and i really manifested it :trisha: that kind of vibe is really nostalgic for me, and the fact that this album is inspired by the midwest, which is where i live... :trisha: 

don't forget Wild On You.  It's also so beautiful & one of my fave unreleased songs 

Her acoustic guitar songs are truly special :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

31 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Pretending as if we didn’t hear it a week before in LQ :trisha:

i will NOT be listening to leaks this time :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

I cant wait till i play the whole album and when title track will be ending i hear boom boom boom boom boom boom sssss (silence) YOU SHOULD STAY THAT CLOSE TO JEEEEESUS transition :hair:

I’m leaking already

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I love how we moved from the apartment to the country club on this album. I wonder if the next album will be back at the chateau or if we'll be at Frank Ocean's beach house in Idaho :justride:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I love how we moved from the apartment to the country club on this album. I wonder if the next album will be back at the chateau or if we'll be at Frank Ocean's beach house in Idaho :justride:

We will be in a barn:bebe:

5 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

On this album we are not only living in a Country Club we are also going on trip to Yosemite & to the Midwest:justride2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

hey fellow cocksters, just got home from work. has anything happened? :stareney2:

unless you see a bunch of "OMG," "djsifiusherfje," and "AHHHHH's," it is safe to say nothing has happened within the last 24 hours :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.