Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

For example, they changed March 5th to March 19th in the final hours before the preorder went live. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing it again with a single that (as far as the GP is aware) only has two pics and a tweet as teasing. February 26th probably followed March 5th so realistically  White Dress will come out March 12th

How do we know they changed the date from the 5th??

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

How do we know they changed the date from the 5th??

some online music shops had the 5th posted on preorder at the time of it going live..and some tech savvy users who were monitoring the preorder sites (universal/her store) saw the date change happen 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

The way that the article talks more about her "controversies" than the tik tok cult  :wtf3:

Ughhhhj, seriously, like wtf. Hollywood really hates her. She needs to move to the UK where they apreciate her. :smokes:

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

For example, they changed March 5th to March 19th in the final hours before the preorder went live. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing it again with a single that (as far as the GP is aware) only has two pics and a tweet as teasing. February 26th probably followed March 5th so realistically  White Dress will come out March 12th

edit: February 26th followed March 5th. It was the week before which makes sense for the single to come out. That’s why I think March 12th is the actual date 

omg- it makes sense a lot and now im scared:oprah: why we didn’t discussed this possibility 

i was in the winter of my life 

3 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

omg- it makes sense a lot and now im scared:oprah: why we didn’t discussed this possibility 

I feel everyone tell me to shut up through their monitors every time I post #TeamRealistic posts so I was holding that back :bebe:

I do not think it has been discussed but I’ve been thinking it since the date showed up (which was before the preorder even went live)

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Ughhhhj, seriously, like wtf. Hollywood really hates her. She needs to move to the UK where they apreciate her. :smokes:

LDR8: The UK album 2: Electric Boogaloo 

Manifesting :hair:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

the way Lana Cult is probably a Ben & Ed publicity stunt...it's so bad it seems like they'd do it :bebe:

The way they’d only have to make about 10 posts about it and her.....eager crazy fans are to jump on the bandwagon. 
All they really had to do was pay off/‘leak’ it to news places and it’d easily catch on 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

the way Lana Cult is probably a Ben & Ed publicity stunt...it's so bad it seems like they'd do it :bebe:

Well the polydor boss was talking yesterday about upcoming promo suprises sooo :oprah:

where the hell did March 12th come from

psychic @Nikogo explain 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The Lana Cult Conspiracy controlled by the TaP management deep state ... and that is the connection to Chemtrails :illumilana:

I’m just talking out of my ass 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

Just now, Contemplating God said:

where the hell did March 12th come from

psychic @Nikogo explain 

I think the Feb 28th date was originally for the March 5th release. 

plans changed, the album got moved to March 19th, and the single got moved to March 12th, the week before.

Very similar to FIILY/TG when it was also pushed back a couple weeks but the right people (this time iTunes) haven’t been informed yet and word gets out 

"Don’t forget me"