Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i just realized it's chuck charli weyes zella and nikki with her

25 minutes ago, notokay said:

omg :oprah2:

“I bought three by accident. It was only listened to once.”

I’m sure if this person has THREE copies, other people have copies also :oprah2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

omg :oprah2:

“I bought three by accident. It was only listened to once.”

I’m sure if this person has THREE copies, other people have copies also :oprah2:

How do you buy three by "accident" lmao

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

How do you buy three by "accident" lmao

the description they posted

Edit: I misread! I have no idea how you buy three by accident!

"Don’t forget me"

My COCC is shaking :hype:

We are winning :kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

I know, I read it. I'm saying how did they buy three on accident like how does that happen

Sorry about that!! I edited my og post, I misread and thought you asked “how do you know” :kiss:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

imagine we all receive the picture discs today:eartha: i wouldnt play it tho, i want my first experience on headphones

The way I couldn't even play it if I got it earlier cause I have no vinyl player :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m scared :bebe:

this feels really early for people to already have the album, I was thinking this was going to happen next week 

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Okay that would make sense but you 're right it's hard with Lana to compute dates. She could have been in the midwest for only a couple of days in summer '19 and felt inspired to write a song about it

Wasn't she also with Chase back in Summer 2019..did she left him for Sean..idk it's confusing but your theory definetly makes sense

Yeah, I remember she was with Chase in Portugal in summer 2019 when she played some festival there

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

this feels really early for people to already have the album, I was thinking this was going to happen next week 

Thank corona virus, logistics :eartha:

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

2 Weeks is not really that early considering that the release date was seemingly postponed shortly before it was officially announced.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Yeah I don't want it to leak :icant: I think they messed up pushing the date from March 5th to 19th