Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:
  Hide contents

why arent we talking about Not All Who Wander more....like holy shit that song DOES IT for me!

Spoiler

You talk to God like I do 

I think you know the same secrets that I do

I’m talkin bout 

NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST

2-D5-D5-A79-8-F58-49-FE-B697-D312-D7-E16

Spoiler

you should come back to our place baby

dont be afraid of our love

on the second floor darling

in the second flat hurry up

cause down in arkansas the stores are all closed...

the kids in their hoodies they dance super slow...

white hot FOREVER

and only god knows

A5IP.gif

if you dont pray youll never learn

you know what im sayin....

sing me like a bible hyymymyyyymmymy

we should go back to arkanSIS

A5IP.gif

Spoiler

Not Dance Till We Die becoming one of my faves..there is something about it & it's quite happy/ optimistic and I love that 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I just declined our partnership with UMG i’m so mad at them ugh… it was supposed to be some really cool mysterious promo for Chemtrails but it turned out they just wanted to trick us to promote some ugly ass Spotify banner fuck them big corporations i swear :crossed:

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I just declined our partnership with UMG i’m so mad at them ugh… it was supposed to be some really cool mysterious promo for Chemtrails but it turned out they just wanted to trick us to promote some ugly ass Spotify banner fuck them big corporations i swear :crossed:

:noparty:

11 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Oh no:crying2: i was so excited for this

51 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:
  Hide contents

why arent we talking about Not All Who Wander more....like holy shit that song DOES IT for me!

Spoiler

totally with you! it was one of the songs that took a few more listens to become a favorite but now i am ALL in. tbh i am really living for her using so much of her high register on the album, and she goes SO high in the chorus here.

aOaIzH2.gif

33 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

Not Dance Till We Die becoming one of my faves..there is something about it & it's quite happy/ optimistic and I love that 

Spoiler

I love her name checking all her legend friends in the beginning, esp "court almost burned my house". i feel it's really her acknowledging her own legend status and taking a seat at the damn throne.

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, ThisIsRusko said:

wait something leaked?

We-

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America