Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Not sure if anyone else felt this, "Dark but Just a Game" sounds very Beatles-ish to me. I do hear the "While my Guitar Gently Weeps" chords in the beginging, just my interpretation. Love the tambourine addition in the back as well, so beautiful. I have to say I'm stuck between that one and Tulsa Jesus Freak for the top songs..

Just now, ThisIsRusko said:

:trisha:

that is actually true...

so can someone please be nice

No hard feelings :smokes:

COCC has l-worded and the last 200 pages are filled with people's impressions about it 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:

Do you think Lana changed any instrumentals on the album like she did with fiily? 

Nah. FIILY was finished in July and Norman came out in august so it’s clear that was a last minute addition

i think these songs haven’t been touched since last summer probably 

26 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:
  Hide contents

I love her name checking all her legend friends in the beginning, esp "court almost burned my house". i feel it's really her acknowledging her own legend status and taking a seat at the damn throne.

Spoiler

So true and so beautiful :wub: She deserves it!!

Spoiler

knowing how much Courtney loves Lana I hope she gives the backstory to that line in DTWD :teehee: I wonder what she did 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif