Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Hide contents

I still can't understand how Lana and Jack decided to ruin DBJAG with that horrible chorus. The song sounds so interesting, cool and eerie but then the chorus kicks in and it sounds like a Lana unreleased from 2011/2012 I-

bREMaA5.gif

PRISON!!!!!:wtf2:

4 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Hide contents

I still can't understand how Lana and Jack decided to ruin DBJAG with that horrible chorus. The song sounds so interesting, cool and eerie but then the chorus kicks in and it sounds like a Lana unreleased from 2011/2012 I-

bREMaA5.gif

Spoiler

Maybe you're confusing the chorus and verse because it's the other way around sis. 

The verses scream 2010-2011 Lana, 'sweet w-whatever baby, making out in the parking lot' like chile... come up with something else

Meanwhile the chorus has that classical 90s rock Oasis infused with a Beatles tea that she teased in The Greatest, unheard of in her earlier works.

bREMaA5.gif

41 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

It will definetly end up in your top 3. Mark my words:smokes:

39 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

pffffffff, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT COMING TO YOU WITH DBJAG BESTIE!!!!!! :gurl::dance: it knocked me the fuck OUT!!

ahhhhhh i'm so ready :hype:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

I drove to a castle ruin and listened to Yosemite there and it fits the mood of Yosemite so much...I nearly cried:wowcry:

I might share a  little video of it in the post release thread :krylie:

Spoiler

Imagine living by castle ruins....the only ruins we’ve got are ghetto ass Wendy’s falling apart :trisha:

Moving to Europe ASAP :lanahottie:

well i guess that im the only one that thought right after listening to the album, that the cover makes sense now :xgiggle:
but yeah anyways yall are right the neils one snaps more than the original one lmao

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

6 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

Do y’all think the album leak caused the White Dress release to suffer and now it’s not being released at all tomorrow?

white dress is not coming but i don't think it has to do with the leak, just a crappy promotion team and label 

9 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Hide contents

Maybe you're confusing the chorus and verse because it's the other way around sis. 

The verses scream 2010-2011 Lana, 'sweet w-whatever baby, making out in the parking lot' like chile... come up with something else

Meanwhile the chorus has that classical 90s rock Oasis infused with a Beatles tea that she teased in The Greatest, unheard of in her earlier works.

bREMaA5.gif

You're right sis I've got them confused. What you said is right I-

bREMaA5.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

21 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Knowing LMLYLAW was written for UV is weird to know after how she described it 

“the first song written for the album” (which I guess isn’t untrue) that was a “defining song” for the album 

I really wanna hear that demo because i can’t picture this beautiful piano ballad as a psychedelic and cinematic song

Spoiler

I know everyone takes that insiders word as gospel but he’s the one who said

Spoiler

the features had background vocals only

so I think there is a chance he is either wrong or confusing two songs 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

in december i made a moodboard predicting the music aestetics and it turned out completely wrong:tommy: so i just made a new one after i listened to the album:

Spoiler

its like laying on a meadow at 4-5 am and the sky goes from dark blue to grey and then sun peaks a little

the colors of this era are deep blue and sage green

https://scontent.fwaw3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/159830574_1969645486506567_2859032141532482820_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=aWjKC0-XnLsAX-g3peK&_nc_ht=scontent.fwaw3-1.fna&oh=7747652d357f66efed06226b22ab1a2e&oe=606FC746

meanwhile lana said that by listening to white dress you know exactly the meaning of the song in the end of it, and still i don’t seem to decode her subliminal messages 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 minute ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

meanwhile lana said that by listening to white dress you know exactly the meaning of the song in the end of it, and still i don’t seem to decode her subliminal messages 

She's just a massive fan of roller skating and the song is a SERVE

bREMaA5.gif

Okay I've listened to album enough and my opinions are:

Songs I'm in love with: Chemtrails, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Yosemite and Breaking Up Slowly

Songs I like: White Dress, Dance Till We Die

Songs I don't care for: Wild At Heart, Dark But Just A Game, For Free

The one song that might grow on me: Not All Who Wander Are Lost

The one song I really don't like: Let Me Love You Like A Woman

And that's that on that. Overall I think this is an okay album, but it'll probably end up being my least favorite of hers.

LxbrbC1.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains