Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm sure Lana could have gotten #1 if her team didn't completely fuck up the physical distribution of the album, leading to a bunch of people buying it early. :toofunny: The album's all over YouTube, too. But I guess we'll see what happens. As long as the fans show up and buy it.

Target didn't let people ring it up at checkout and a few independent record stores put it on the shelf early. Shouldn't affect sales too much.

But as for the YouTube leaks, we know Ben and Ed are incompetent because those should be striked before they're even posted.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Target didn't let people ring it up at checkout and a few independent record stores put it on the shelf early. Shouldn't affect sales too much.

But as for the YouTube leaks, we know Ben and Ed are incompetent because those should be striked before they're even posted.

That's relieving to know!

If Lana gets another 80, the Metacritic should start out around 84. Personally hoping it stays over 80. The reviews are promising so far, but I don't want to get too excited/confident.

I went for a drive last night for my first listen and it was a beautiful experience. Lana and driving just go together for me. I know my first impressions always get revised but "Dark But Just A Game" hit different :bored:     

but rain on my face during White Dress :crying4:

20 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Shanice, Sheridan and now Susannah

is this the haim sisters

Here is a local (NZ) article about COCC for anyone who cares, its from a while ago it looks like but said some really nice things :crying4:
"As this album is a dignified MAIN event, I need us to be fully prepared." PERIODT.

https://umusic.co.nz/select/alternative/preparing-for-lana-del-reys-7th-studio-album-chemtrails-over-the-country-club/

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

when i see that the album is getting critical acclaim from the reviews: :wowcry: 

when i see that all of her past work is being discredited in the reviews: :stareney:

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Can someone pls tell me how many hours left to get the album released? 

I think everyone is banking on it coming out at Midnight EST time so just convert that to where you are! :wub:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

The album is getting a lot of 80/100 and that’s pretty good, don’t get me wrong, but it actually deserves more so hopefully it stays above 80 on Metacritic :hooker:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, CyberCherry said:

So I texted my Grandma back and she said what a let down with some emojis :crai:

Your Grandma is a legend and should join LB :nails:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Your Grandma is a legend and should join LB :nails:

Omg, this is a great idea why didn't I think of asking her before like I think she would actually sign up BUT y'all gotta be nice to her, she's the biggest LFL Stan :icant:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Omg, this is a great idea why didn't I think of asking her before like I think she would actually sign up BUT y'all gotta be nice to her, she's the biggest LFL Stan :icant:

LFL STAN????? OMG SHE HAS:

ellO.gif