Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm truly sorry. I just wanted to be part of this community/contributing.

I didn't know it would end up in so many negative feedback. I guess this will be my last post.

Everybody is more than welcomed here. But don’t hold it against us if we’re skeptical. If what you say is true, come and rub it in ours faces when official announcements validate what you say: you’ll clearly be the most popular member here hehe.

What is happening in this thread lmao

Apparently, we just « stoned » an « insider » who was serving us tea about COCC. Sorry, ladies, I prefer to believe good-old fortune tellers rather than so-called insiders.

what did the deleted "insider" posts say

One of them was an image of what the cover is supposed to look like. You can still find it in some of our replies. That and we were too rough on him and he only wanted to contribute/be a part of this community.

deleted.

come back please. we get a LOT of fake "information" ("in the cock, in the cock, in the cockpit, i'm your pilot" anyone) so we're quick to be critical of people who claim things. but that's what we all are after all, people. people do things that they might regret. i hope you don't feel too uncomfortable coming back, we'd be more than happy to get to know you. maybe change your profile picture hehe, jk

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

going through the missdaytona account and there's so many tweets of what look like lyrics (not that they make any sense i don't know what the hell she's trying to say in half of them), makes me wonder how many fucking songs we don't have yet and probably never will have...

you are the anti-anti-christ

a madonna in sequined tights

for the believers of the neon lights

up all night with blood in your eyes

my personal favorite  :flutter: 

why was lana wearing $10 party city beach blonde wigs back in like 2007 even though the wig was the exact same colour as her natural hair

going through the missdaytona account and there's so many tweets of what look like lyrics (not that they make any sense i don't know what the hell she's trying to say in half of them), makes me wonder how many fucking songs we don't have yet and probably never will have...

my personal favorite  :flutter: 

it kills me that we'll never know what really went down with gaga

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

why was lana wearing $10 party city beach blonde wigs back in like 2007 even though the wig was the exact same colour as her natural hair

it kills me that we'll never know what really went down with gaga

i remember some theory about how they had the same mentor and when gaga blew up she left him in the dark, so lana was angry at her for that lmao. it was probably BS now that i think about it 

I feel bad he left .You have to do far worse than a little worse than fake info to be kicked off lana boards (we do stan the Queen of Lies after all)

That said a little insider birdie told me the album has been pushed up to Friday May 19th in order to distract from any and all recent and upcoming controversies. Look out for the lead single "God Is A Woman (and her name is KAREN) coming SoOn

This just in: Source (very reliable) just texted me that Lana's summer bop cover this year will be "VAGINA PINEAPPLE" from the sims Vacation. Wow Island Kween indeed!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

This just in: Source (very reliable) just texted me that Lana's summer bop cover this year will be "VAGINA PINEAPPLE" from the sims Vacation. Wow Island Kween indeed!

I wanted the record to sting, but I didn't want it to like, too much pineapple in ur mouth sting  :crossed:

also was it pineapple bc of its pH similar to a vagine bc lowkey that's genius

UV/Honeymoon

ughhh stoppp you know this would be my dream cover

for those who aren't "in on it":

at 00:16

Edited by daisy fresh witch

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I feel bad he left .You have to do far worse than a little worse than fake info to be kicked off lana boards (we do stan the Queen of Lies after all)

That said a little insider birdie told me the album has been pushed up to Friday May 19th in order to distract from any and all recent and upcoming controversies. Look out for the lead single "God Is A Woman (and her name is KAREN) coming SoOn

We’ve been far more gentle with him than with other « insiders » of the past.

i heard it's going to be a surf noir reissue of scandalous classic "cola"

"my pussy tastes like pineapple

my eyes are blue like the chemtrails in the sky

i got a taste for men who ride golf carts

i'm getting hate comments and i don't know why"

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .