Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Guys am I late to the party? Did you see the tiktok video with (what I believe is) the backtrack to Quiet Waiter - Blue Forever and then she says Tulsa Jesus Freak - White Hot Forever. Do you think that’s also the new single? Omg I’m exciteAn amazingd

The amazing track 9 will be lead for sure.

Mmeow~

More like oryginal UV (fine chine etc.) and NFR

People keep saying Fine China, where are we getting this from? Like has she mentioned anything. Sorry if I missed the memo. Or is this just a random fanbase assumption?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

the way i do it is just close the browser and reopen it after 5 minutes :crai: there might be a better way but that's the way i do it

i tried but it doesn't work lol but thanks you!

People keep saying Fine China, where are we getting this from? Like has she mentioned anything. Sorry if I missed the memo. Or is this just a random fanbase assumption?

Random. Fine China won't be on COCC for sure but some of us want to believe.

Mmeow~

Can we get the album cover lana please...

Also i feel dumb for asking this but how do you enable the mobile version of the site guys? my dumb ass set the site on computer version and i can't get the mobile version back...

I use the computer version as it's much more easier to quote, find a thread etc.

Insider said that one of the songs sounds like Fine china

I think someone from ATRL who has previously spilled some tea on other artists and has apparently been right (also revealed 'Sportcruiser' as a title for Violet and its length) said something about the album being finished, in the process of mastering and 'Let Me Love You Like A Woman' sounding like Fine China.

I think she’s actually singing Tulsa JF in the Tiktok, can someone try to write what is she saying when she moved her lips ? I think It may be a BTS from the homemade videoclip?!

I use the computer version as it's much more easier to quote, find a thread etc.

ok thank you! one more question, do you know how use emoticons / gifs on this site? can't find the option, i guess i'm blind lol

imagine she changed the record to that name because sis clearly cant let it go... unless its just going to be the single that also makes sense :flutter:

edit: also dk if someone already pointed this out but since shes recording herself as well maybe she will post her video soon and we will hear what she is possibly singing? i think its pretty clear by her lip movements that shes softly singing something...

imagine she changed the record to that name because sis clearly cant let it go... unless its just going to be the single that also makes sense :flutter:

edit: also dk if someone already pointed this out but since shes recording herself as well maybe she will post her video soon and we will hear what she is possibly singing? i think its pretty clear by her lip movements that shes softly singing something...

Well she seems really active on ig lastly so i like to think it's a sign that she's going to post something related to the album soon!