Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I feel like I’ve never seen anyone of her team tease a video or single this much, and the rabbit and hat emoji, which means a “surprise trick” of some sorts, I wonder if the album really will be surprise released on the 28th, like some people have already said before! :)

i had a strange, excited feeling this morning that we would be getting new lana material soon, whether that being new releases or leaks... intuition really is a powerful, wonderful thing!

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

What happened? There's so many new pages can someone update me lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

What happened? There's so many new pages can someone update me lmao

her hair dude tagged #chemtrailsoverthecountyclub and #violetbentbackwardsoverthegrass on his stories and posted an old lana pic with a rabbit and a hat emoji with some weird caption pointing to friday

Just now, CruelViolet said:

I thought this too, it might be blonde Lana 

still exciting though!

Just now, World At War said:

her hair dude tagged #chemtrailsoverthecountyclub and #violetbentbackwardsoverthegrass on his stories and posted an old lana pic with a rabbit and a hat emoji with some weird caption pointing to friday

thank you!!! that's so exciting holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I honestly need more time before the album comes out I'm not mentally prepared for it. I hope there is an announcement and the regular preorder waiting and not the whole thing just dropping... 

Just now, SouthInGuy said:

I honestly need more time before the album comes out I'm not mentally prepared for it. I hope there is an announcement and the regular preorder waiting and not the whole thing just dropping... 

i want it just randomly dropped :brows:

Just now, paradisetropico said:

"she was not fragile like a flower, she was fragile like a bomb" GIVES ME ENDLESSS CHILLS AND GOOSEBUMPS

UH WHAT WHERE IS THIS FROM?????

giphy.gif

I bet this is what she meant when she said surprise release last year...give us a date but then release it a week early - and that’s why there’s been no news and why Ed couldn’t answer @RormanNockwell when they asked about the album coming in September. And that’s why she’s doing all this frequent posting now...code cracked? :brows: