Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Me toooo! That whole movie tbh is one long panic attack LOL

Laura Dern for President

I would love a song from Lana called "Inland Empire" 

I was thinking this the other day! Imagine a music video or short film in the vein of it... too powerful, or even a mullholland drive esque music video where she could play both the female characters in love with eachother, blond lizzy and brunette lana, travelling through the deep dark streets of LA.. oh wow :lange:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I left twitter for lanaboards

Took a free listen of a dbree leak

Lana, cocc is nowhere, who are we to love you?

Lana, you've got no album, who are we to love you when we're delusional and you've got no album to offer?

Lana, not quite the woman that never lies

Not quite the woman that promotes, but the woman that teases for sure

If by teasing you mean...snippets :facepalm:

Lana, I picked Lanaboards because the leaks that don't deserve me live there

Lana, I'm pathetic, but so are you, can you release cocc now?

Lead single for no one, Lanaboards for all

Thread for a hundred members I don't know at Lanaboards dot com where Elle fucking works

We're all sick of this, but can you release cocc now?

Album to no one, fake private link for all

Back to the website that borned a thousand meltdowns

Chemtrails over the country club pre-release thread, it's treated me very badly...I'm delusional

The leaker in the corner, the forum that Ben never wanted

The reason for Lana's managment's extra security

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

1 minute ago, UltraHeroin said:

Lana, you've got no album, who are we to love you when we're delusional and you've got no album to offer?

Thread for a hundred members I don't know at Lanaboards dot com where Elle fucking works

Chemtrails over the country club pre-release thread, it's treated me very badly...I'm delusional

Tfw when the poetry is REALLY warm inside of you like a gun :crying5:

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I was thinking this the other day! Imagine a music video or short film in the vein of it... too powerful, or even a mullholland drive esque music video where she could play both the female characters in love with eachother, blond lizzy and brunette lana, travelling through the deep dark streets of LA.. oh wow :lange:

That sounds sooo good. She should do a separate music video/short film inspired by each of David Lynch's films. Lana channeling Lula in Wild at Heart omg. Lana driving across America on a tractor LOL. Lana in Rabbits. The possibilities are endless.

Just now, DCooper said:

Lana in Rabbits. 

she's a furry after all!

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

That sounds sooo good. She should do a separate music video/short film inspired by each of David Lynch's films. Lana channeling Lula in Wild at Heart omg. Lana driving across America on a tractor LOL. Lana in Rabbits. The possibilities are endless.

lfl trailer is our rabbits

5 minutes ago, UltraHeroin said:

you have the mind of a mastermind. Edgar Allan Poe and all the other poetry girlies are crying at this

tenor.gif?itemid=13885520&f=1&nofb=1

patrick being a little slutty and fun

This goes out to @Terrence Loves Me :

We cannot lose hope now - I see a lot of people already feeling let down and sometimes that manifests itself into gatekeeping what is posted in this thread; sometimes that’s dismissed as delusion, but I would prefer to call it optimism, hope, intuition. I’m here to remind everyone that we’ve come so far in waiting for this record and that September 5th will indeed happen. Let’s look at the facts. 

a) August 30, 2019 - Lana said she would like to release her next album as a surprise release. Given the very sporadic and revealing release cycle of NFR, this seems very bound-to-happen. 

b) A week before the release date, and we have no concrete info other than the title, a few songs that are rumoured to be on it, and a snippet. We know Lana loves to tease little bits of her record before it even happens. Why is it different this time? Simply because the famed LDR loves a surprise this time around. 

c) Her team is teasing us rather than her - this is more implicit which subconsciously puts the idea in our heads that something is coming without Lana even doing anything - which technically doesn’t contradict her keeping this record a surprise because nothing is actually coming from her end. Clever businesswoman!

2 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

you have the mind of a mastermind. Edgar Allan Poe and all the other poetry girlies are crying at this

tenor.gif?itemid=13885520&f=1&nofb=1

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I see a lot of people already feeling let down and sometimes that manifests itself into gatekeeping what is posted in this thread; sometimes that’s dismissed as delusion, but I would prefer to call it optimism, hope, intuition.

thank u for these words omg ily:wowcry::oprah:

When nothing comes, not even a magazine cover, and I kms :makeup:

But it's okay, because I'll trade unreleased songs with Satan :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: