Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Ugh im so TIREEEEEEEEEEEED :noparty:She'll just release it digitally at saturday night september 5th and whatever. Nice suprise. I hate suprises I dont want this like that. I want to know if this god damn album is going to be released or not. Ugh Lana shouldnt tell us about the album in may. She fked up.

Mmeow~

8 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Uhmmm, have any of you thought about that he and Lana did this to troll us? Like just for fun? Idk anything is possible these days lol

For one I’d hope she wouldn’t be so cruel,  and secondly I can’t imagine them doing something that they KNOW would end up causing crazy fans to send hateful things to her hairdresser. Make it make sense. 

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Ugh im so TIREEEEEEEEEEEED :noparty:She'll just release it digitally at saturday night september 5th and whatever. Nice suprise. I hate suprises I dont want this like that. I want to know if this god damn album is going to be released or not. Ugh Lana shouldnt tell us about the album in may. She fked up.

Yeah me too...I hate surprise releases 

:toofunny:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

8 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

For one I’d hope she wouldn’t be so cruel,  and secondly I can’t imagine them doing something that they KNOW would end up causing crazy fans to send hateful things to her hairdresser. Make it make sense. 

He just did this for fame. +1000 followers fk yea. Ppl will forget that he lied but numbers will be higher anyway. I leave and see you september 5th. The album will be boring and nothing special if this is going to be a suprise just like folklore.

We are losing our hype and we wont be excited for the album if it will be released. 

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Surprise releases are great... When they're actual surprises. When the release date isn't revealed several months earlier. When you don't spend weeks wondering if it's still coming. Her silence has made me less excited for the album

I agree, it takes the whole point of surprise away. And my excitement is low at this point, can’t  dare to get too hyped because I will just get sad if it doesn’t drop :pft:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

I had a dream that she was surprise releasing a self titled album before COCC... Now whether that would be an AKA re release is another question, but it didn't seem like it :smirk: 

She was also wearing orange 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

1 minute ago, imenos said:

3 days and 4 midnights, how many hours left ? and why isn't it just about a new hairstyle since it's her hairstylist ? 

for all we know it could be lol

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

How do I add a signature under my replies? I wanna get ready for COCC’s digital booklet which is coming later today :sass:

No seriously, how do I add a signature? I wanna put something COCC related

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy