Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

anyway it’s embarrassing to see so many people spewing the ‘respect Lana and her art!! You’re not entitled to anything!!! Leave her alone!! She would hate you if she knew what you were doing!!’ rhetoric while listening to lana’s entire unreleased catalogue

Oop ??

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

anyway it’s embarrassing to see so many people spewing the ‘respect Lana and her art!! You’re not entitled to anything!!! Leave her alone!! She would hate you if she knew what you were doing!!’ rhetoric while listening to lana’s entire unreleased catalogue

this is such an interesting perspective because, while I see how awful for her it can be to have random strangers listening to potentially private material she ultimately didn't feel like sharing for whatever reason, I don't think I'd be such a huge fan nowadays if I hadn't heard some of her unreleased catalog

it's bittersweet 

although I believe there's a difference between listening to songs that didn't make the cut but are or at least were acknowledged (or even published / performed by her at some point) and songs / drafts she probably never intended to be public (like laptop demos back in the days) 

What if Lana does make an NFR post and also includes some info about COCC?

"Wow, a year passed already since Norman Fucking Rockwell, what an experience. I can't wait to share with you Norman's other half - Chemtrails Over the Country Club, which is out next week" (golf cart emoji)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

C'mon it's not that deep. It isn't even the 5th of september. Other than violet (and they robbed chuck or something like that) she hasn't delayed any album with a date given by herself (only dates posted on magazines and such)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, AlexParliament said:

Perhaps she doesn't want to communicate that if she is constantly being badgered by her fans. When I was a kid whenever I kept asking "are we there yet?" in the car I got an answer once, then after asking it again and again, my parents stopped answering the question. If I were Lana I would probably feel so annoyed by people acting entitled when I had already gave them an album a year ago, an audiobook and a published poetry book coming out, that I wouldn't say anything. I would just drop it when I'm ready. 

Fans are literally annoying her father on Instagram. She loves her dad and I'm sure she is pissed about fans badgering him and pretty much everyone else who works with her or is friends with her. She's probably thinking "leave my dad alone, leave chuck alone, leave my friends alone."

I think maybe the fans need to start considering this. 

I am totally with you when it comes to annoying fans with no filter or sense for a healthy portion of distance. I hate this overobsessed, toddler-like behaviour and harassing her friends/team is a big no go.

Still - no need to put her on a pedestal. Basic communication is not too much to ask. 90% of other artists out there - no matter how big or mainstream/niche they are can do it. Lana always makes it a struggle. Clear communication evades a lot of the annoying stan-behaviour aswell btw.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Oh my. Alot has not happened it seems. And thats ok!! Also if she isn't involved in the VMAs then I assume she knows she didn't win, which means she'll drop the pre order tonight right after the program to spite them. MANIFEST!

13 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

OOP 

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

It’s sunday, she’s asleep

if I were as rich and carefree, I wouldn't give a damn about waking up early or posting frequently 

like.. just imagine what she's thinking ahah:bye3:

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

So she was filming something yesterday right? Thats what the hairstylist was talking about?

Probably, because it was the date his "countdown" ended and it makes sense that the hairdresser was in a music video set doing her hair

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Nobody would be expecting an album right now if Lana herself wouldn’t have dropped a release date. It’s her own fault.

She needs to learn and realize that she has a fanbase and that she’s a mainstream artist, and when you officially announce a release date in the way that she did, people expect the album. The sad part is, is that she KNOWS this. She knows her fans are grasping onto that date, but has no desire to put her fans at ease regarding the date that she herself put out there.

Its almost disrespectful towards us if you ask me. But the album will come when it comes and we will still be here obsessed with it when it does lol

It’s the fans (some of the fans, not all) who have to learn to stop acting entitled. On Instagram fans are harassing her hairdresser and even her father. That is the problem. And if Lana wants to say nothing because she is disgusted in that bad behavior then that is understandable. 

2 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

if I were as rich and carefree, I wouldn't give a damn about waking up early or posting frequently 

like.. just imagine what she's thinking ahah:bye3:

I mean... I'm not even rich but you'd never see me up before 10am so good for Lana tbh let her get her sleep :mariah:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains