Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

27 minutes ago, electra said:

not nicole midland posting pictures of the sky on insta...

and her profile picture is literally a chemtrail :flutter:  

I just refreshed the main page and saw COCC twice in Recently Updated I almost had a heart attack thinking there was already a post-release thread I'm so dumb :omfg2:

Spoiler

the level of desperation tho :icant:

Nicole said she isn't shooting anything with Lana, lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

42 minutes ago, electra said:

not nicole midland posting pictures of the sky on insta...

Idk if this is an unpopluar opinion but I don't want nicole to be involved with cocc visuals. She uses photoshop to the point of being kind of insulting to the model? and her photos overall are not that interesting. But if it is in a "perfect people of the country club" context I guess it would work

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

check charlie’s story, does it look like him and chuck are sitting in a trailer?? if so, then they probs have a hand in what’s going on today. 

that's what I was thinking. Although I think even if she wasn't shooting it they would probably be on set. Chuck's stuff isn't bad when the subject is styled and things are planned with lighting and stuff

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

check charlie’s story, does it look like him and chuck are sitting in a trailer?? if so, then they probs have a hand in what’s going on today. 

wait a sec... a TRAILER??? :hdu: LIZZY GRANT REALLY IS ALIVE AND BREATHING :angie:

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .