Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

omg its the same director from this fantastic video by kali uchis... feeling its going to be bananas, full of CGI effects and shit :krylie: come thru queen

im actually so scared because of this... i love their work but the idea of lana with a video like that is weird idk if i should expect a bop or a flop song

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

So we have #TeamDelusional (people who believe COTCC is coming September 5th still) and #TeamRealistic (people who think it’s delayed)

I'm #TeamDelusional

Also even if the album is delayed I think it's a strong possibility we'll get a single (LMLYLAW) on the 5th. Or something could drop on September 9th because it's my cat's birthday lol ?  Please send prayers/manifests/good vibes for him he's been missing for over a month now ?

Oh no. I’ll pray for your cat. I hope he is found safe and sound. 

Anyways, I transcribed the video in case anyone isn’t sure what she’s saying. ❤️ 

“Well, hello everybody! (laughter)

I am on the contained set of my first music video for the title track of my album ‘Chemtrails Over the Country Club,’ and I’m very excited about it. And before you even see this, you’ll hear another song called ‘Let Me Love You Like a Woman.’ And I just wanna let you know that I love the record, and I love you guys, and I can’t wait to see you soon... probably in 2030! (laughter) Just kidding! See you in 2029. But, in the meantime, the album’s coming out soon. ‘Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass’ is coming out this month. And I know it’s been a super challenging time, and I just wanna let you know my prayers, my meditations are on all of us. So be safe, God bless, I love you, and I’m looking forward to finishing this up!”

***had issues with punctuation and sentence structure cause I’m kinda dumb. (Also, lana seems to start several sentences with conjugations.)

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

I love how Lana always comes through with such interesting album concepts and fitting titles. She's always outdoing herself and surprising us. Each album connects from the previous one in such a beautiful way. She is a storyteller.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

So we have #TeamDelusional (people who believe COTCC is coming September 5th still) and #TeamRealistic (people who think it’s delayed)

I'm #TeamDelusional

Also even if the album is delayed I think it's a strong possibility we'll get a single (LMLYLAW) on the 5th. Or something could drop on September 9th because it's my cat's birthday lol ?  Please send prayers/manifests/good vibes for him he's been missing for over a month now ?

good vibes to mr. Cat ESZpEUV.gif good vibes. there was like, this story of someone's cat in London getting lost for over 10 years or something, only for the owner to have found them. sooner tho, sooner. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, titanicearth said:

Anyways, I transcribed the video in case anyone isn’t sure what she’s saying. ❤️ 

“Well, hello everybody! (laughter)

I am on the contained set of my first music video for the title track of my album ‘Chemtrails Over the Country Club,’ and I’m very excited about it. And before you even see this, you’ll hear another song called ‘Let Me Love You Like a Woman.’ And I just wanna let you know that I love the record, and I love you guys, and I can’t wait to see you soon... probably in 2030! (laughter) Just kidding! See you in 2029. But, in the meantime, the album’s coming out soon. ‘Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass’ is coming out this month. And I know it’s been a super challenging time, and I just wanna let you know my prayers, my meditations are on all of us. So be safe, God bless, I love you, and I’m looking forward to finishing this up!”

***had issues with punctuation and sentence structure cause I’m kinda dumb. (Also, lana seems to start several sentences with conjugations.)

The album is probably coming in 2029

5 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I'm #TeamDelusional

Hope your cat comes home xx

Just now, iwannadie said:

with all these people involved there must be leaks ?

I was thinking this too. The song was playing when they were filming the MV and with all those people there not 1 recorded anything? Although maybe it's for the best I'm still traumatized over still not having the iconic Babylon leak version 

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I'm #TeamDelusional

Also even if the album is delayed I think it's a strong possibility we'll get a single (LMLYLAW) on the 5th. Or something could drop on September 9th because it's my cat Midnight's birthday lol ?  Please send prayers/manifests/good vibes for him he's been missing for over a month now ?

Also #TeamCrackhead that thinks she means 2029 as in Sept. 29, 2020

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Album Cycle Recap!

December 16, 2019 - Lana on set of a music video in Beverly Hills with Chuck Grant, Charlie Grant, and Craig Stark; is in a pink/purple floral sundress and a blue convertible.

July 28-31 2020 - Lana on set at home with Chuck Grant, Charlie Grant, Sheridan Ward, and Etienne Ortega; filmed several poetry recitation videos for Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass, had a photoshoot, and likely filmed a music video for "Tulsa Jesus Freak"

August 7, 2020 - Lana, Sheridan Ward, Etienne Ortega and a photographer/director shooting something at the Eric Lloyd Wright house in Malibu

August 29 & 30, 2020 - Lana on set of a music video with Chuck Grant, Charlie Grant, Sheridan Ward, Byron Thomas, Blake Stranathan, Tom Marsh, Etienne Ortega, Alli Elizabeth, Seana Crain, Neil Krug, and director BRTHR.

Just noticed, in the clip, she refers to this as shooting the first music video for the album... So that December 2019 shoot must have been for something else, still to come, or scrapped. And I guess Tulsa Jesus Freak isn't getting a video either.

2 minutes ago, bored said:

Just noticed, in the clip, she refers to this as shooting the first music video for the album... So that December 2019 shoot must have been for something else, still to come, or scrapped. And I guess Tulsa Jesus Freak isn't getting a video either.

Maybe she meant official, high-budget videos or that this will be released first, because she called FILY/TG her first video from NFR but she filmed the triple video the year before!