Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Jared said:

The delay is a smart move. There's no need to rush more music out when the last album (her greatest to date) is barely a year old.ย ย Hopefully Jack sees the emails I sent to him about Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, Lana's instagram meltdownย and songwriting. Just because Lana is intent on destroying her own career, doesn't mean Jack should feel duty bound to join her.

:xgiggle:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

The delay is a smart move. There's no need to rush more music out when the last album (her greatest to date) is barely a year old.ย ย Hopefully Jack sees the emails I sent to him about Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, Lana's instagram meltdownย and songwriting. Just because Lana is intent on destroying her own career, doesn't mean Jack should feel duty bound to join her.

ย 

excuse me?ย :hillary:ย :whoopi:

1 minute ago, Jared said:

Hopefully Jack sees the emails I sent to him about Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, Lana's instagram meltdownย and songwriting. Just because Lana is intent on destroying her own career, doesn't mean Jack should feel duty bound to join her.

ย 

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

do you ever get tired

aight I'm gonna get baked while I wait for miss grant to say something there's nothing else I can do nowย :oprah3:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

15 minutes ago, Jared said:

I guess being annoying is the thing for youย :crossed:

We love you anyway. Just express yourself however you want!

1xXz.gif

Even if no one is going to like you... And you'll just land on some of ours black list...

It's ooookaaaayย :willcut:

Mmeow~

25 minutes ago, Jared said:

ย 

You actually emailed Jack about it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like another notorious user on this site........

anigif_sub-buzz-4058-1568065096-1.gif?ou

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

ย 

You actually emailed Jack about it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like another notorious user on this site........

anigif_sub-buzz-4058-1568065096-1.gif?ou

The way not a single person liked his post:ohno:

Mmeow~

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

ย 

Jack isn't going to bang you give it up

ย 

that user is looking for a very different sort of COCC than we are on this thread...

ย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

30 minutes ago, Jared said:

jack literally produced taylor's most controversial/outspoken album why do you think his work with lana is going to destroy his career, the girlies he produces for are the ones keeping him relevantย :toofunny:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

people who email producers or mastering engineers and think they're doing something important have a raging superiority complexย 

ย 

i highly doubt that anyone here who has claimed to do so actually has, because that would take a lot of ballsย and if anything they're trolling / straight up lying, but yeah, it's really inappropriate and just out of line.