Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

You know what the problem is? Everyone is expecting a surprise release right now. If a surprise release happens right now then is it a surprise when you were expecting it? Of course not.

If Lana is on here reading this she could actually drop the album after we all shut up about it. So if we go silent for a few weeks on this topic, maybe Lana will be like “damn those fans on Lanaboards are awfully quite. Time to drop this album and really surprise them!” 

Just an idea. Take it or leave it.  

yeah I kinda feel like a reverse psychology thing could work lol I'm not sure if she keeps up with lb that much, but idk, we don't have many options left :whatever2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I’m not even disappointed, in my heart I truly believed she would release it but my head said b you’re dummmmmbbbbbbbb

but ugh I hope we get info from the Interview mag.

And that insider, that’s just reading cards? Like idkkkkkk, what they said sounded interesting but it’s...:.just reading cards....

idk y’all, let’s hope she says something 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

6 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

You know what the problem is? Everyone is expecting a surprise release right now. If a surprise release happens right now then is it a surprise when you were expecting it? Of course not.

If Lana is on here reading this she could actually drop the album after we all shut up about it. So if we go silent for a few weeks on this topic, maybe Lana will be like “damn those fans on Lanaboards are awfully quite. Time to drop this album and really surprise them!” 

She's a busy woman. I don't think she reads this forum at all, though she may have someone on her media team that checks it now and then; that would be the responsible thing to do, just to keep up with the vibe out in fandom. 

I don't think she actually ever used the term 'surprise release.' What I'm fairly sure what she said was that she was just going to drop WHF without any fanfare or prerelease. Standom translated that into 'surprise release.' If she's just going to drop it without fanfare or buildup, then announcing a date and a little more information doesn't really violate her original idea. 

16 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

Soooo you claim to have connections in the music industry yet you think a label like Interscope would seriously let her randomly drop a highly anticipated album to fuck with randoms on lanaboards dot com... The levels of delusion....

locals only

6 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

wait what happened while i was sleeping? did a song leak or something?

kinda

album is still intact in her shelf, now we are waiting for her to say something about it or release LMLYLAW

but her cover for interview magazine is out, there's a thread for it, she looks absolutely gorgeous

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Ugh this is me today staring at the wall while listening to the new LL instrumental on repeat.

Im so wasted!!! I should draw now with the COCC on my headphones being happy and living full life.

Im so depressed that I want to cry :ohno:

ph4vq4cl87t31.jpg

:crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai:

Help @IanadeIrey come back and save my soul...

I manifest your presence...

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

What happened is that we got the confirmation she's giving us a good rollout despite the pandemic :defeated:

:raven:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Ooh just woke up, I'm on mobile and just read the status updates, wasn't the Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight instrumental leaking lovely? What color do you think the COCC vinyl will be? :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

4 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Ooh just woke up, I'm on mobile and just read the status updates, wasn't the Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight instrumental leaking lovely? What color do you think the COCC vinyl will be? :creep:

i feel like it should be white, or clear

3z1M54f.jpeg

42 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

25 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

Soooo you claim to have connections in the music industry yet you think a label like Interscope would seriously let her randomly drop a highly anticipated album to fuck with randoms on lanaboards dot com... The levels of delusion....

this exchange is my favorite one on Lanaboards (for now)

giphy.gif

I just rewatched the Dont call me angel music video and wow I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Lana and I thought to myself of how I really do stan this amazing, beautiful, talented, exceptional human being. I feel almost as if she knows me personally even though i’ve never met her. With that being said, when COCC comes I know the wait will be worth it because she will blow us away.

giphy.gif