Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i feel like nothing will be announced today, and it’s not a good time to harass ben and ed. believe me bothering them is my favorite pastime too but it seems like they have enough on their plate today :crossed:

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

I do. This is my last hope. Going to disappear again if nothing- I still have some hope.

I truly, honestly hope you're okay. Most of your posts sound a bit downcast. Please remember that Sept. 5th isn't over yet. Go to bed, and I'll message you if anything happens if you want me to. :heart:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

Just now, titanicearth said:

I truly, honestly hope you're okay. Most of your posts sound a bit downcast. Please remember that Sept. 5th isn't over yet. Go to bed, and I'll message you if anything happens if you want me to. :heart:

Im not okay. I almost want to die :sadcore6:

Mmeow~

13 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

It's gonna be 12:12 in like 30mins in LA, right? 

Do we still have hope, guys? :trisha:

TEAM DELULU COME THROUGH :et:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

idk i have a feeling IF lana knows about what has leaked today, she’s probably not too happy and won’t say anything today. :(

?

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Why do most of you want Lana to do Hollywood Lana again or UV Lana again? We had that. And it would be so derivative.

Also, as a follow-up to NFR, where her aesthetics were more simple and 'authentic' (I hate that word) it would look weird if she went back to the old Hollywood glamour, I don't know, it would look tired, don't hate me. 

I do hope the video for Chemtrails is something fucked up like she's clearly dressed up to impersonate some wealthy Polo player or something like that and I wish that the concept of the video will turn and she will fuck these people's lives up and leave.