Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

quick question, where did the title "It's Beautiful" come from? did we just make that up or did i miss a post stating that was a title of a song in the mix for chemtrails?

its an illusion created by mass delusional manifestation which now exists in the ether out of our sheer determination for more than eleven tracks

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

its an illusion created by mass delusional manifestation which now exists in the ether out of our sheer determination for more than eleven tracks

wait so someone just randomly thought up "Its Beautiful" would sound like a cool title on the album, lets use that" and thats how it came to be?

dark but just a game... :icant:

that title reminds me of something very upsetting (not a personal experience) and i feel like it's a little too intense to casually throw around on here without knowing what the song sounds like or is about...

but it's a very dark and emotional title that reminds me of fear and cruelty – it could be a lighter song, i have no clue, but the title just feels heavy to me

sUcVobB.png

22 hours ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

So i pre ordered the red Chemtrails vinyl from Target when it was announced & it had said i’d be charged at the time of shipment & i was just charged for it ?

OMG. I wonder if you'll get it before the 19th if you pre-order

31 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

dark but just a game... :icant:

that title reminds me of something very upsetting (not a personal experience) and i feel like it's a little too intense to casually throw around on here without knowing what the song sounds like or is about...

but it's a very dark and emotional title that reminds me of fear and cruelty – it could be a lighter song, i have no clue, but the title just feels heavy to me

I'm most looking forward to that, TJF and White Dress

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

the way yosemite and dark but just a game are going to fit so perfectly into her top 10 songs ever made with flipside and heroin and california and the greatest and sylvia and get free and video games and the blackest day right next to them

22 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This is what I've been imagining Wild at Heart to sound like, instrumentally-speaking! And it would sound so good next to Let Me Love You Like a Woman and could really serve as a 'speed-bump' in the album! 

the way we have been robbed of a bruce and lana collab so far. make a song together before that mf dies the day before recording like lou reed did

Idk if this is a dumb question but will some people get it before the 19th cuz they pre-ordered?

I never buy music now since I discovered torrents but I'm willing to pay for this album cuz I love her sm

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Idk if this is a dumb question but will some people get it before the 19th cuz they pre-ordered?

I never buy music now since I discovered torrents but I'm willing to pay for this album cuz I love her sm

I got Miss Anthropocene and Cape God like almost a week early last year, Hopefully!

This may or may not be the reason I’ve preordered the versions of cocc through different retailers 

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I got Miss Anthropocene and Cape God like almost a week early last year, Hopefully!

This may or may not be the reason I’ve preordered the versions of cocc through different retailers 

Thanks! Do you know where the best retailer to buy the Neil Krug cover from? I'm about to do it right now literally

7 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Most albums leak like a week to 4-5 days before the release date. Occasionally they can leak a few weeks before. Marina had an album leak months before the release date. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Target for the USA, I think it’s HMV elsewhere 

Hmv U.K., FNAC France (they also do the cheapest shipping to the rest of EU). Idk about other countries retailers 

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Target for the USA, I think it’s HMV elsewhere 

Tyvm!!

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Most albums leak like a week to 4-5 days before the release date. Occasionally they can leak a few weeks before. Marina had an album leak months before the release date. 

I remember when LFL leaked, can't remember if any of her other albums have leaked before

the thought of my hmv vinyl arriving on release date actually makes my heart beat so fast, her best cover being in my hands in just over a month...:trisha:

also do i listen to it on spotify with my speakers at midnight first? or do i play it on my vinyl when it arrives sometime in the day,

i dont know if i can wait that long once its out:oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

just wanna say, so far,

does anyone else feel like these songs (as beautiful as LMLYLAW/COTCC are) feel like her thoughts that should be expanded on? I feel like what she wants to sing or think in the songs is just scratching the surface of her feelings?

like as if she isn't fully SHOUTING or SCREAMING her thoughts, it feels very bubbly & almost like she craves in these songs to express herself but it isn't fully formed. as if something is blocking her aura/mind/spirit from expressing herself ??? does this make sense? like it feels as if the songs are reaching for somewhere - some emotion - but they kind of just abruptly end. so far at least... maybe im just thinking too much. cause they are beautiful  

I had a dream last night that White Dress started off quiet and dreamy like if HIADT and Honeymoon had a baby and it evolved into a psychedelic rock/end of Cruel World sound for the last part of the song :dua: We’ll see if my mind flops or not

giphy-1.gif