Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I was just listening to Little Green by Joni Mitchell and I noticed the first line is “born with the moon in cancer.”  I love to see how Lana is inspired by other artists. I can’t wait to hear the whole album and look out for other inspiration examples. :)

don’t post links to potential leaks of future releases. you don’t want to get yourself banned cause you never know if it’s real or not. also don’t download zips from dbree, you don’t want to install something that can possibly ruin your computer :kiss:

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

not me googling how to unzip a pw protected zip file sdkjag.sdkjfbsadk

dsFB.DSN>KFKSJD?Ljed:w8ing: same it's totally gonna be a potato quality, just like I manifested two days ago :oprah3:

2 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

I was just listening to Little Green by Joni Mitchell and I noticed the first line is “born with the moon in cancer.”  I love to see how Lana is inspired by other artists. I can’t wait to hear the whole album and look out for other inspiration examples. :)

I’ve seen this theory come up a few times now but I honestly don’t think the astrology stuff was inspired by Little Green. Both songs do reference astrology, but the context is completely different and Joni references astrology quite often anyways. Although I do believe the verses could possibly be inspired by both Morning Morgantown and For Free, so there is still some Joni in there.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Y’all letting these viruses right in

lanas mesh mask had more influence over the fan base than I thought!

We've stayed that close to Jesus for too long. We're not unhinged,  just wild :oprah3::creepna:

Just now, The Greatest said:

someone get the passworddddd

cracked it! the password is: coccslut

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the way we're all gonna get wp's after this :krylie:

but we haven'tt done anything :hooker: