Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Omg wait? So it’s actually coming?

stuff only gets added to playlists like that on AM if it’s coming out tonight, it happens all the time with new releases

Someone looked up the other two songs grayed out and they supposedly will release the 5th and the 12th, but WD is listed first so maybe tomorrow/earlier than those :crai:

just saw the 5th and 12th thing for those other grayed songs too.........but why would they add white dress and only white dress if it at least isn't coming before the rest of the album....and why does it show up in certain time zones and not others....why why why WHY

Just now, Yosemite said:

Stanning Yosemite since 2017, a fallen angel that came back to life 4 years later :smile:

as you should! jesus wishes his flop resurrection could hold a candle in yosemite's bountious wind.

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:
Unpackin' all my hopes for the night :sadcore4:
Lyin' on my bed, it's a thrill, 'cause I :sadcore4:
Didn't think it'd be happening :sadcore4:
But it really is :sadcore4:

Slippin' on my pyjamas or should I say rags :sadcore4:
Everybody said not to expect shit and I :sadcore4:
Couldn't get any hopes up :sadcore4:
But the record's about to drop :sadcore4:

The day Apple added White Dress :sadcore4:
Added White Dress :sadcore4:
The day Apple added White Dress :sadcore4:
To their NMD playlist :sadcore4:

LMAOO I was like what song is this, why do I know this, why is this familiar ? Niiice.

March is basically heeere, meaning CoCC is basically here, I can't wait. There better not be any mf delays :creep:

Just now, originallifeline said:

Listing in Apple Music playlist is also not a proof of the song being actually released the next day. Once again, already seen that with Halsey's YSBS. Song was listed in some Friday/New Music playlists on 8th of November 2019. But as it was decided to be postponed (however streaming services uploaded it because of the last-minute label decision), then it got deleted from all of these lists for the January 2020 premiere. Keep that in mind. Lana's silence is a huge argument for me. Nothing would happen tomorrow either, sorry gays & gurls :bebe:
maybe march 12th or smth

:trisha:why do you always do this :noparty:

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

idk the first one but the second could just be unannounced, the album release is on the 12th BUT the song was only showing up on apple music yesterday (https://www.popbuzz.com/music/news/joshua-bassett-sabrina-carpenter-we-both-know-ep/) so it could actually be coming out at midnight as a surprise kind of thing? maybe?

Definitely, it could.

But if you go to fnd.io, they have there its alleged release date :krylie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif