Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

also, its not the only song thats unavailable to play atm so i guess it might really be coming tomorrow :creep:

what other songs does it say aren't available rn??? maybe those songs have confirmed release dates for the 26th and if they do maybe we can assume WD too>???

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

https://music.apple.com/ph/playlist/new-music-daily/pl.2b0e6e332fdf4b7a91164da3162127b5

i suppose its only listed in countries where its already friday, the link leads to the phillipine apple music

It shows up for me and it's not Friday yet where i live WE ARE WINNING

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

https://music.apple.com/ph/playlist/new-music-daily/pl.2b0e6e332fdf4b7a91164da3162127b5

i suppose its only listed in countries where its already friday, the link leads to the phillipine apple music

Oh wow there it is :defeated::defeated:

is it possible it was planned to be added awhile ago?? I don’t get why they’d add an unavailable song to the playlist :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, RELIGION said:

what other songs does it say aren't available rn??? maybe those songs have confirmed release dates for the 26th and if they do maybe we can assume WD too>???

Make My Mind Up by Evering Road

and

Telling Myself by Joshua Bassett

are both listed but cant be played

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Now, can I be honest?

Two of the other songs that aren't available are only dropping on the 5th and on the 12th... so WD being there, I wouldn't say it's enough to be hopeful :bebe:

(I had to look hard bc I don't know neither of those two artists) 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

Now, can I be honest?

Two of the other songs that aren't available are only dropping on the 5th and on the 12th... so WD being there, I wouldn't say it's enough to be hopeful :bebe:

(I had to look hard bc I don't know neither of those two artists) 

yeah i just googled them as well, its over... again

image.png

1 minute ago, CruelViolet said:

Twitter, not sure if real 

They linked a fake/dead page or the generic Radio 1 page, so sadly I think that’s a rumor. But the song did show up for me faded out along with two other releases on Apple’s New Music Daily!!!