Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

he doesn’t get info from YT i thought we were over this. :bebe: he just has access to those music publishing sites, does all of these scripts, and maybe hackery once in a blue moon

Oh! Thanks! Wasn’t sure of it. Sorry for spreading false information. 
But I guess these publishing sites have nothing about White Dress then. And I guess the link redirecting to Spotify and Apple Music doesn’t work either?

Maybe it's a surprise release tomorrow and she's hiding in Alaska because the song is so vulnerable and she doesn't want to have to face anyone and talk about it?

Spoiler

Jk it's not coming tomorrow sadly, but we can dream anyways :rollin:

All of the meltdowns here are so entertaining when you have zero expectations but God are they frustrating when expecting something. Still on the fence about the whole WhiteDressGate. 

for future references: the Fnd site is not super reliable when it comes to Lana I guess :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Unless her plans changed, she has to have another single come out before release, to hype the album again. 

I feel like it's so close already, they don't see the point

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I feel like it's so close already, they don't see the point

Maybe, but all of her albums had at least a single released a week or two before. Plus it’s common practice in the music industry, to have a last single the week or so before. I don’t remember any recent album I preordered that didn’t have that. 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe, but all of her albums had at least a single released a week or two before. Plus it’s common practice in the music industry, to have a last single the week or so before. I don’t remember any recent album I preordered that didn’t have that. 

makes sense, but I'll just not expect anything to come before march 19th, it's for the best :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

February 26th made sense with a March 5th release. At this point is guaranteed to be out March 12th! Let’s not forget we got the Feb 26th date when March 5th was still the release date. 

we need to not get hyped over random websites giving random dates away and just listen to Lana. She obviously wasn’t planning to release the song tomorrow. Before you all come at me with the ‘bUt LmLyLaW ’ that was a promo single. This is a single single with a video and a goal of building hype. 

I curse the day she said ‘surprise release’ because now everyone holds on to delusion under the guise of ‘but she could still surprise release it!!!!!’

she isn’t surprise releasing. A song meant to build up album hype is going to be announced. The GP had no idea there was any speculation over a feb 26th date, nobody uttered the word Feb 26th.

I know I’m annoying with being a downer and cursing dreams but all the disappointment we’re all feeling today is from being in our own little Lanaboards bubble 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

makes sense, but I'll just not expect anything to come before march 19th, it's for the best :icant:

I feel for you, sweetie!! Feeling the same!

with her, the least I expect, the better I am. Love her to death but her planning is so hectic all the time, even when everything seems « planned »

I'm upset. I know it's not Lana's fault as she never mentioned a date (not that it matters if she did) but why teasing the pictures? 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Well tbh that website still says releasing in 15 hours for all time zones including New Zealand so it’s assuming it’s a WW release at midnight US time it looks like 

not gonna happen, but still, I don’t think it was actually supposed to come out yet according to that site 

Mhm, I bet my life on it coming tomorrow. :wave2:

The site always said 26th, and it still says 26th. It just wasn't specific about what time on the 26th, so people naively assumed it was a local release in NZ at midnight.

Now all these dramatics about it not coming out until the 12th or 19th :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I feel for you, sweetie!! Feeling the same!

with her, the least I expect, the better I am. Love her to death but her planning is so hectic all the time, even when everything seems « planned »

I completely agree!! I really think a lot goes on behind the scene that she has absolutely no control over. We saw in the livestream in November how upset she was over the March release date..I think if it was up to her she’d be a lot more open about her plans, but she can’t because (as we saw album preorder day) no matter what the plans are, they can change in a matter of hours 

"Don’t forget me"