Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Sorry, I don't have any unseen information. People were expecting White Dress to come out at certain time because of NZ timezone and now that it didn't happen everyone is hoping for a US release. Of course it could happen because well it's LDR :deadbanana: But what I meant is to stop with the countdowns. If it's coming, it's coming. Meanwhile keep on the discussion! :)

Alrighty! Thanks for the clear up.  :)

it's true that all the signals point towards all songs except for breaking up slowly, dark but just a game and not all who wander are lost having been recorded in 2019 (earlier for yosemite of course). it's weird to think most of this album was done before covid even was a thing, and right after nfr came out, or even before. i can see some continuity between fuck it i love you, the last song made for nfr, and tjf though

4 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

it's true that all the signals point towards all songs except for breaking up slowly, dark but just a game and not all who wander are lost having been recorded in 2019

didnt she say in mojo that she and nikki wrote bus in a hotel room after her show?

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

I completely agree!! I really think a lot goes on behind the scene that she has absolutely no control over. We saw in the livestream in November how upset she was over the March release date..I think if it was up to her she’d be a lot more open about her plans, but she can’t because (as we saw album preorder day) no matter what the plans are, they can change in a matter of hours 

But it's funny how some things just change in a day or even in an hour :clapback::dance:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I wish Lana could find another church to attend in 2021

does she still go to the homophobic one?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

The kii when the song comes out and none of us like it :eartha:

watch how eclipse actually was trolling us this whole time and its actually roachella 2.0 :godlaugh2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

18 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

it's true that all the signals point towards all songs except for breaking up slowly, dark but just a game and not all who wander are lost having been recorded in 2019 (earlier for yosemite of course). it's weird to think most of this album was done before covid even was a thing, and right after nfr came out, or even before. i can see some continuity between fuck it i love you, the last song made for nfr, and tjf though

Dark But Just a Game is about an afterparty she attended in February 2020 (weeks before covid) so there’s no way it was recorded in 2019

38 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Okay now that we know it's not coming it's time to stop with the countdowns. Please, rememember not to fill the thread with unnecessary content. Some people actually use this thread for information, entertainment and fun of course. GIF-only or video-only posts will not be approved.

Thanks. Now pack up your white dresses until March 19!

girl there is no new information and there hasn’t been any since like january... let the people be delusional and have fun  :tanisha:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

girl there is no new information and there hasn’t been any since like january... let the people be delusional and have fun  :tanisha:

If fun is repeating "OhAhmGee it's cumin in 15 minutes" each hour than the "people" have some bigger underlyong problems imo :bebe:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!