Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Here’s how I’m feeling today, knowing White Dress won’t be released tomorrow: 

- it’s fine because my winter break begins tomorrow afternoon and I’m tired as hell, and Chemtrails is only three weeks away. 

here’s how I will feel after two days of winter break, rested and all:

-BICH, WHERE IS IT?!??? I’M STARVING! TWO WEEKS AND A HALF IS FUCKING TOO LONG! I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!!! 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

The fact that I woke up and it’s not out hahaha

OOPS let me edit I see it seems like excited

o....m....g I MOVED SO QUICK! :thumb3: But yeah nothing happened at NZ midnight, and itunes website has a countdown to 20 hours. So yeah....:creepna:

Although it’s unlikely at this point I get it, I kinda always thought it would be a simultaneous  release at east coast US midnight time. Isn’t that what she does with her bigger releases (if not at a random time like COCCsingle)? Still it happened at once. That’s how albums drop too. I just think there’s hope for 15 and a half hours from now!

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

What I don’t understand is her posting the pics for the video and not doing anything .... it hassssss to be coming soon. If not tomorrow then the release date probably 

It’s probably still coming tomorrow but it will be a worldwide release with the music video out at the same time. Or a worldwide release and the music video coming around 6pm ET. That’s what I’m predicting 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

43 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

white dress flop

stream life support & ungodly hour chrome edition at midnight

life support is what i'll be on in a few days if she doesn't release this sh1te :lange:

crying screaming but i'm literally not surprised at all... worldwide release is my last hope :trisha: but i'm okay with waiting a little bit i'll just listen to honeymoon in the meantime

Just now, Lentilus said:

Watch the whole album/rollout gets delayed to August. :suicide:

stop :eartha2:

sUcVobB.png

16 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Is the iTunes website not pretty reliable

Pretty sure it's literally pulling infor from iTunes which means if it says it's coming - it's coming. The question is - will they change the date there in the next 18 hours:awkney: