Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

when that itunes website releases white dress in 18 hours and it’s just another google play situation

61-A1-D7-EB-65-F8-4-C29-8-CEB-F087-C86-F

If anything leaks, it’ll be from iTunes, not that site. The site just pulls info from iTunes. But it’s very possible tomorrow will come and the website will say “released x hours ago” even though nothing has been released 

"Don’t forget me"

I was scrolling the channels and there is a movie called Country at Heart on/by Hallmark. I’m sure our girl has seen it and that probably motivated her to post that caption along with it being a play on words of her song lol

9 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

In our inevitable disappointment I keep going back and forth between 

6-B3-FD7-F5-3-B55-4-F6-A-98-E3-CAA0-F351

and 

5-B5-B12-FF-09-C6-4-BC9-9-A77-5-F4-F82-D

We did it for fun, we did it for free

I did it for you, you did it for me

We did it for the right reasons

:omfg2::omfg2::omfg2:

...Girl probably waking up tomorrow "Tune to Anne Whatever AppleRadioShow to hear the hottest record of the day\week\month #WhiteDress and interview x" and then announcing music video will be out in 2 hours or so. 

I think almost all her releases since Honeymoon (apart from lead\first singles) were basically radio premieres and announced like, few days at best and few hours before at worst.

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

...Girl probably waking up tomorrow "Tune to Anne Whatever AppleRadioShow to hear the hottest record of the day\week\month #WhiteDress and interview x" and then announcing music video will be out in 2 hours or so. 

I think almost all her releases since Honeymoon (apart from lead\first singles) were basically radio premieres and announced like, few days at best and few hours before at worst.

dinahlee giving us more hope we love to see it :trisha:

28 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Why is this post giving me hope when I'm actually eager to wait :awkney:

30 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

The fact that Eclipse didn’t get a YouTube notif makes it less and less plausible. These things need to be programmed / scheduled before release. 

My lectures are in the afternoon tomorrow so if WD really comes out, I’ll have the entire morning to enjoy the song without worrying about anything else :ohno:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The fact that Eclipse didn’t get a YouTube notif makes it less and less plausible. These things need to be programmed / scheduled before release. 

Wait Eclipse gets the tea from YouTube? That's a complete scream.

I don't know tbh, the way her team is a mess they can premiere stuff and then just wait whole day before uploading it to platforms and it wouldn't surprise me. Summer Bummer wrong mix tease etc etc etc.

I wasn't even aware that it was expected for tomorrow actually nn. If not coming, well, less than a month for the full album anyway.

11 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I don't know tbh, the way her team is a mess they can premiere stuff and then just wait whole day before uploading it to platforms and it wouldn't surprise me. Summer Bummer wrong mix tease etc etc etc.

I wasn't even aware that it was expected for tomorrow actually nn. If not coming, well, less than a month for the full album anyway.

I could be wrong about Éclipse, but from I heard, from previous releases, one of his sources of information is someone working in the music biz, and he also knows how to access the program part of YouTube, therefore seeing what the future releases are, what the cover picture is, how long is the song, etc. 

True her team is a mess. 

édit: turns out I was wrong about that. He gets his info else where. 

4 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

he doesn’t get info from YT i thought we were over this. :bebe: he just has access to those music publishing sites, does all of these scripts, and maybe hackery once in a blue moon

She's not doing anything because she's too busy gallivanting around Alaska with a man named after a craft supply

It's OK though because I don't think she can change the actual album date now that everyone has pre-ordered all the stuff

March 19 and then she can move to Greenland for all I care :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream