Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

22 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

I have to add:

March, 20th announcement that chemtrails is getting a sequel album, white hot forever with the songs white hot forever, dealer and roses bloom for you. the main producers are rick and zach

I literally had a daydream this morning about her pulling sumn like that

instead of leaking a song that's going to be officially released, they should just leak unidentified flying bill, crazy for you, bikini gold, california demo, and diet mtn. dew baby instead :smokeney: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

10 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

just watch this turn into another thread dragging eclipse lol

it already has even though they are perched here begging for info and acronyms whenever he is online :wtf2: it's a piece of text he already posted here before

1 minute ago, Petals For Armor said:

it already has even though they are perched here begging for info and acronyms whenever he is online :wtf2: it's a piece of text he already posted here before

the ass kissing is sad to see at this point, he's not gonna send you anything :xgiggle: yes there are people who desperately beg for more from him but most of us are over riddle boy's antics. it's one thing to tease lyrics for kiis but doing it for your own personal gain is pathetic

i love you, but you don't understand me.

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

instead of leaking a song that's going to be officially released, they should just leak unidentified flying bill, crazy for you, bikini gold, california demo, and diet mtn. dew baby instead :smokeney: 

For real...You spilled?

They teasing us with fucking snippets but those bitches never come through or it took them like 50 years. And they know how crazy we are to get those songs but they just want to see us suffering.  Leak them & don't post fucking snippets of it  and especially not selling an unreleased song for 3K  in which Lana is singing barely 2 minutes

What's the point of all of it ??  I know if they get leaked some day that we are happy about it but yeah either give us the songs or shut up instead of making us starving...sometimes I can't with them 

Getting a little bitchy  right now lmao

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This level of desperation is beyond me. Go read a book, say a prayer, watch a movie, try a new food, bake something while you wait for the album... we’re so close for anybody to go through desperate measures of wanting to receive a lyric leak.

Spoiler

Now if it was the entire song :tommy:

i’ll be on my knees

giphy.gif

I just arrived so maybe I’m not getting the full picture, but maybe we should avoid speculation of who did what until they’re here to speak for themselves? 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

11 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

There better not be any more White Dress leaks from eclipse. I really hate the idea of leaking something for followers because it just seems a bit trivial of a reason. Is that all her music is worth to you?

Right... I'm all for leaking scrapped or straight up unreleased content... hell, even I wouldn't care if the album l-worded right now, but when you actually "sell" (because there is a transaction between the content for promotion), someone else's work that IS GOING TO BE RELEASED, that doesn't sit right with me... whoever did that doesn't have the slightest sense of moral to me

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

The tension in this thread today :ma: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

For real...You spilled?

They teasing us with fucking snippets but those bitches never come through or it took them like 50 years. And they know how crazy we are to get those songs but they just want to see us suffering.  Leak them & don't post fucking snippets of it  and especially not selling an unreleased song for 3K  in which Lana is singing barely 2 minutes

What's the point of all of it ??  I know if they get leaked some day that we are happy about it but yeah either give us the songs or shut up instead of making us starving...sometimes I can't with them 

Getting a little bitchy  right now lmao

it's attention & greed, honestly i can't think of any reason why some material, and i mean, old stuff, can't be leaked, it's already in someone's possession, might as well let us all hear it, but, y'know, people like the attention and the power of having something nobody else does... :smokeney: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, Petals For Armor said:

they made this up about him just today and now you are believing everything you read

2s4ICm7.png

We see who you are hon:awkney:ecl....