Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The way i'm still upset White Dress isn't "White Dress//Waitress"

:bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

NO. We have already enough songs with that hyphen " - "

No more messy punctuation when it comes to album tracklists please. Also, NFR gave me a heart attack with all those lowercase letters:rollin:

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

white dress/waitress is just such a cute title... :oprah:

but i wonder if there'll be clear white dress/waitress wordplay in the song? or if she sings "white dress", but waitress is more implied and not actually sung? or there'll be a double meaning type thing like how some people think "soft ice cream" in salvatore is also "soft i scream"? i can't wait to hear it

sUcVobB.png

I wonder if Ben and Ed are ever like "your fans are melting down again, please just give them a crumb"

and she either doesn't respond or says "no"

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

I wonder if Ben and Ed are ever like "your fans are melting down again, please just give them a crumb"

and she either doesn't respond or says "no"

"your fans are doing hippogate, please release"

3f3d1cea193f89fadcca16efad5105094fa8791d

Capture.jpg

so ya'll still sleeping on placid huh, i hope its a hidden track instead of dealer :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so ya'll still sleeping on placid huh, i hope its a hidden track instead of dealer :sass:

"it's beautiful" has more of a chance than "placid" :bebe:

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

"it's beautiful" has more of a chance than "placid" :bebe:

its beautiful? spill sis

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

its beautiful? spill sis

@wild caged animal can explain that one! :hype:

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

they haven't been online since feb. 22 :poordat: i wonder where they are

listening to cocc maybe

On 12/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, Dominikx4 said:

"I am so wild at heart", Lana Del Rey whispers while sipping on her Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte.

thought of this earlier and i have to bring it back

5 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

I literally went for a dozen drinks and niw I'm coming back to album delays plz tell me this isn't true cuz my drunk ass couldn't take this crap :icant:

yep :xcry:

16 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

I literally went for a dozen drinks and niw I'm coming back to album delays plz tell me this isn't true cuz my drunk ass couldn't take this crap :icant:

It's not delayed 

Still out March 19th

it's sad once the album is released cus it becomes dead in here forever until the next album cycle , gonna miss u all :krylie:

22 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it's sad once the album is released cus it becomes dead in here forever until the next album cycle , gonna miss u all :krylie:

but now we have Chemtrails to complete the AKA-Honeymoon trifecta and life will be blown into the system so it will never be dead