Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

and don't you usually get "refunds" from Target during pre-orders because they take some money for a processing fee? that doesn't mean it's cancelled or delayed. :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

and don't you usually get "refunds" from Target during pre-orders because they take some money for a processing fee? that doesn't mean it's cancelled or delayed. :deadbanana:

they even have a whole explanation on their website about why you might get charged and "refunded" yet i see "omg target charged my card it's coming" "target refunded me it's delayed" all the time :rip: i get that you're excited but... read

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Nooo I don't want you to get  banned

this is my only outlet i think i would go insane if i was banned... who's going to take one for the team :eartha2:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

I beg you...freaking out about a fictional delay 12 days before the album? This pre-release has hurt us badly

It really has! :crying2:

it's BEAUTIFUL giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475df57cf22340ca08b107b9899b2f83b292886537&rid=giphy.gif HOW THIS DEEP giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471mdmctxzl32tp8yq3006pm3k3jj7x8fsfvrdako2&rid=giphy.gif NORMALITY SETTLES DOWN OVER ME giphy.gif  

let's take a breath do a guided meditation, album out in 2 weeks...

i think we're all in shock... it's like being told you have to jump into an ice bath without getting acclimated first. no teasers or snippets, no previews, no leaks, barely any interviews, photos, magazines, statements at all. so now we're all freaking out because all of a sudden we're going to be submerged and it's harder to adjust

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

it's BEAUTIFUL giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475df57cf22340ca08b107b9899b2f83b292886537&rid=giphy.gif HOW THIS DEEP giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471mdmctxzl32tp8yq3006pm3k3jj7x8fsfvrdako2&rid=giphy.gif NORMALITY SETTLES DOWN OVER ME giphy.gif  

let's take a breath do a guided meditation, album out in 2 weeks...

i think we're all in shock... it's like being told you have to jump into an ice bath without getting acclimated first. no teasers or snippets, no previews, no leaks, barely any interviews, photos, magazines, statements at all. so now we're all freaking out because all of a sudden we're going to be submerged and it's harder to adjust

yeah, this era is a complete 180 from the millions of snippets from Norman and Lust for Life. Our brains haven't been able to process things yet :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

26 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s usually a sign that something is about to happen, when half of LB succumbs to scrapphobia or delaymania.

So, waiting for something to happen - Coming from Lana, of course. No scat. I will never understand how some people can get horny in... Anyway. lol :hide:

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

yeah, this era is a complete 180 from the millions of snippets from Norman and Lust for Life. Our brains haven't been able to process things yet :bebe:

we got to dip our toes in during those eras maybe even a whole foot and leg... and then we jumped in all the way. but now we basically have to jump not knowing what's there... like really deep water.... so... chaos and delusion ensues :eartha2:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

we're going celebrate in the post-release thread on march 19th, there's no doubt about it! GIF by Digg 

Where everyone will be complaining about what they dont like, omg the suffering never ends. See you in LDR8 pre-release thread on March 20th :suicide:

Breathe in...Tulsa Jesus Freak in 12 days

Breathe out...Yosemite in 12 days

And so on. We can do it, we're closer than ever. After COCC'S release we'll laugh off all our meltdowns 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif