Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Didn't she release the video for... was it Doin' Time? after NFR! was released? Maybe she'll do the same with White Dress. Time is running out, I think she either has to release it as a single this week or as a quick hype on the same week as the album release, or else I'm just gonna assume she'll release the WD video after the album is out.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

29 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Is it possible that the vinyl being sold on that Serbian website is fake? None of the COCC vinyls sold from official stores have that black ring on the edge

the black ring actually appears on all picture discs to indicate where you should grip the disc.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

14 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I can't believe we might see the entire album leak before she properly releases the second single :sadcore4:

Was COCC not the second single :tommy: anyways I'm still fine with waiting for her to drop the white dress mv closer to or after release day

17 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Someone on Eclipse's Discord made this edit to show there's a possibility it's a fake vinyl

Reveal hidden contents

lanachempicdisc1.png

I don't own any vinyls so I figured those black rings were a tiny hint that it's not a legitimate copy l but I guess I'm wrong :crai:

Normally the outer black ring it’s common in every picture disc, since there’s to images pressed into the wax, 

so... yeah i think it’s real, plus no one have this images in HQ

original.gif

I am doing my Monday deliveries, and I have never seen so many Chemtrails in my entire life! Lana is really doing that promo right now

"Don’t forget me"

Almost in single digits :bebe:

NZ in single digits :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

Some Serbian guy has the picture disk and is auctioning it off for the price of a chicken McNugget

OMFG

Just now, MrFameKills said:

WHAT A MESS :rip: 

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

OMFG

WHAT A MESS :rip: 

It was suggested that maybe he got these because he works at a vinyl plant or w/e and they weren't actually shipped to him by mistake, so there's not really a high threat for a leak yet...hopefully :toofunny:

There's a guy aparently selling the album for 50 bucks on twitter who sent me a picture of the album's itune's page ready to play as proof of existence... Do any of you want to try your luck? You know, just for descriptions... At ChemtrailsLeak

22 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Was COCC not the second single :tommy: anyways I'm still fine with waiting for her to drop the white dress mv closer to or after release day

well nowadays songs can be "promo singles", "official singles" and what not... I see COCC as the lead and LMLYLAW a sort of teaser? it's all the same tho tbh

1 minute ago, RuflesCando said:

There's a guy aparently selling the album for 50 bucks on twitter who sent me a picture of the album's itune's page ready to play as proof of existence... Do any of you want to try your luck? You know, just for descriptions... At ChemtrailsLeak

that's a scam bestie

(so is the serbian disk :dua:)

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

1 minute ago, RuflesCando said:

Imagine paying 50 bucks instead of waiting 10 days :awkney: