Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It's funny how this album works beautiful alone late at night like Hope but then also has this hazy sunny feeling during the day like UV :legend:

Update it just started snowing out of nowhere (Poland) and it's truly eerie with Yosemite playing I'm the main character now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

So  Jack & Lana did masterpieces like White Dress,  Tulsa Jesus Freak & Dark But Just A BOP and some of  you want him to go now??  His production is way more better on this album than on NFR to me. It's up to Lana how she wants to songs & production to sound like. If she wants three country/folk albums she would do it no matter who the producer is.

Spoiler

And for example the DTWD bridge shows us that Lana & Jack could do a more jazzy & upbeat song together and we need that :lange:

However I also would love to see  Jack, Rick & Zach producing an album together for Lana..that would be a masterpiece for sure:wowcry: imagine the power :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

53 minutes ago, partymonster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

BUS is objectively top 3 lets get into it :nails:

It's so much better than we were expecting it to be. 

:poordat:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So  Jack & Lana did masterpieces like White Dress,  Tulsa Jesus Freak & Dark But Just A BOP and some of  you want him to go now??  His production is way more better on this album than on NFR to me. It's up to Lana how she wants to songs & production to sound like. If she wants three country/folk albums she would do it no matter who the producer is.

Reveal hidden contents

And for example the DTWD bridge shows us that Lana & Jack could do a more jazzy & upbeat song together and we need that :lange:

However I also would love to see  Jack, Rick & Zach producing an album together for Lana..that would be a masterpiece for sure:wowcry: imagine the power :krylie:

YOU SPILLED OMG!!!:oprah:

I really love Lana's vocals on the Dance Till We Die bridge, they remind me so much of her Lizzy days (kinda Boarding School-ish), this whole album does tbh.

sidenote: I WILL eventually do a full lenghty breakdown on why Wild At Heart is   one of the best songs she ever made and a complete masterpiece. Wild At Heart stans unite! :trisha: 

Wy8jf2U.jpg

9 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Reveal hidden contents

Jack is basic. He must go for good

Just now, hip hop in the summer said:

imagine saying this when dance til we die, dark but just a game and tulsa jesus freak exists :oprah3:

(haven't heard them but) and Venice Biatch :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I thought that after NFR! as well but he surprised me on Chemtrails  and now I actually like him:krylie::bebe: 

And his production on Violet was also very good :kiss:

And he also did Venice Bitch :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Jack is “basic” with Lana cause she wants it that way. 
If you listen to other productions he did, he is a really good producer and that’s a fact

Haven’t you realized yet that is Lana the one that has control over her music. Jack does what she wants to do.

Spoiler

We can see that in this album. It’s so much more fun and rich talking about production. Norman was “boring” (it wasn’t tho) because Lana wanted it to be boring. Jack’s not the problem (and I don’t see your problem tbh).

2 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Jack is “basic” with Lana cause she wants it that way. 
If you listen to other productions he did, he is a really good producer and that’s a fact

YES!!!!!! THATS THE TEA

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

(haven't heard them but) and Venice Biatch :poordat:

Venice Bitch is amazing but bb, it's not on any level that COCC is at. And TRUST, that's a good thing! I love VB. You are gonna FREAK when you listen to the album!

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Venice Bitch is amazing but bb, it's not on any level that COCC is at. And TRUST, that's a good thing! I love VB. You are gonna FREAK when you listen to the album!

HYPE!!! :excited:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm just happy LMLYLAW is the closest to a quiet piano song we get on this album. There's so much more guitar and bass than I was expecting, thank GOD. 

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

period! Venice bitch is cancelled:lange:

Spoiler

How can y’all praise NFR and shit on COCC I don’t understand :oprah2:

NFR is pretty but on COCC Lana showcases her true vocal abilities, there’s even mf screaming, shouting, moaning, WD vocals, not to mention how WELL the harmonies are put together and suit the instrumentals creating such ethereal masterpieces

The melodies are changing throughout a single song, they’re unpredictable, the songs are really progressing

Covid really left y’all with lack of taste and I said what I said :oprah3: