Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

good! It‘s probably been reworked (like TNBAR for NFR)

I think Yosemite wasn't reworked. It wasn't touched by Jack & Rick said in the Music Week interview that they did this song a long time ago 

Yosemite was ahead of her time :legend:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

DO you think she will release WD this evening? Just like she did with DT one day before NFR dropped.

I really want to see that video and I feel like it will be better than CoCC (which was nice with the big budget but just so random with the lacking of any kind of focus and the weirdl supercuts)

I have to disagree with you about the COCC video, it's really beautiful and it does make sense. It's just so strange and wild. I love it

But the better than COCC quote deserved a like :ohmy::brows::thumb3:

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

It was not.

7 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I think Yosemite wasn't reworked. It wasn't touched by Jack & Rick said in the Music Week interview that they did this song a long time ago 

Yosemite was ahead of her time :legend:

Thanks, didn‘t know that. Yosemite was legendary from the start then :oprah3:

Hey all, just wanted to give you guys a little update on what will be happening with this thread!

As you can see, our page count has increased significantly. 

I'm sure you all know that there was a little mishap with our Chemtrails Over the Country Club Pre-Release Thread a week ago, where a mod accidentally merged it with our Lana Discussion Thread.

Our mod team has been hard at work manually going through the 4400 page Frankenstein Thread to move the posts back into their respective threads. Within the past week, our team has been able to separate 932 out of the 4000 pages back into the Chemtrails Thread, and those pages have now been merged back into this one. We decided it was in best interest to move what we have completed thus far into our Temporary Thread now as Chemtrails will be released later tonight, and that way users can find some of their album reaction posts that they may like to copy into our Post-Release Thread once it's created. Of course, we still have ~3500 pages more to sort through, but some is better than nothing for right now. Even after this Pre-Release Thread is locked and the Post-Release Thread is created, we will continue separating posts so that way our COTCC Pre-Release Thread will finally be able to redeem itself in all its glory, along with our Random Lana Discussion Thread.

That being said, I'd like to announce to you all that the Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Thread will be arriving to you all at MIDNIGHT EDT (about 18 hours from now.) Furthermore, as talked about in Lana's recent interview with MusicWeek, there is indication that another album is in the works, so therefore a LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread will also be created at midnight EDT. Additionally, the remaining COTCC lyric threads will also be created at midnight EDT. 

So please enjoy your final hours of the COTCC Pre-Release, and I look forward to beginning the Post-Release Era with you all later tonight!

Sending all my love! 

:kiss:

xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

elle whats gonna happen when i can't talk about yosemite on the upcoming album for the first time in four years

Just now, salvatore said:

elle whats gonna happen when i can't talk about yosemite on the upcoming album for the first time in four years

It's time to vouch for Roses Bloom for You now, my darling.

I refuse to die until that song is finally released x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

elle am i going to die now that ic an't talk about my song 

1 minute ago, lanafuckingdelrey said:

Sooooo...IS IT OUT IN NZ???

Not for another hour :tommy:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, Elle said:

aye aye captain i'm going to drummel into the eardrums of every user on this site hibuscus lemonade until their eyes bleed citrus in the spirit of such a song's acrimonious defeat and inevitable triumph with an official release soon on lana del rey number 8 

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

elle am i going to die now that ic an't talk about my song 

No! For the first time, you will be completely, truly alive! Your lust for life will be eternally embodied in Track 8 on Chemtrails Over the Country Club arriving later tonight! Rejoice! Your time is finally here! x 

12 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hey all, just wanted to give you guys a little update on what will be happening with this thread!

As you can see, our page count has increased significantly. 

I'm sure you all know that there was a little mishap with our Chemtrails Over the Country Club Pre-Release Thread a week ago, where a mod accidentally merged it with our Lana Discussion Thread.

Our mod team has been hard at work manually going through the 4400 page Frankenstein Thread to move the posts back into their respective threads. Within the past week, our team has been able to separate 932 out of the 4000 pages back into the Chemtrails Thread, and those pages have now been merged back into this one. We decided it was in best interest to move what we have completed thus far into our Temporary Thread now as Chemtrails will be released later tonight, and that way users can find some of their album reaction posts that they may like to copy into our Post-Release Thread once it's created. Of course, we still have ~3500 pages more to sort through, but some is better than nothing for right now. Even after this Pre-Release Thread is locked and the Post-Release Thread is created, we will continue separating posts so that way our COTCC Pre-Release Thread will finally be able to redeem itself in all its glory, along with our Random Lana Discussion Thread.

That being said, I'd like to announce to you all that the Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Thread will be arriving to you all at MIDNIGHT EDT (about 18 hours from now.) Furthermore, as talked about in Lana's recent interview with MusicWeek, there is indication that another album is in the works, so therefore a LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread will also be created at midnight EDT. Additionally, the remaining COTCC lyric threads will also be created at midnight EDT. 

So please enjoy your final hours of the COTCC Pre-Release, and I look forward to beginning the Post-Release Era with you all later tonight!

Sending all my love! 

:kiss:

xx

YAS QUEENNNNN!! WILL MISS THIS THREAD SO MUCH :crying5:

0YnL0Kf.gif