Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I want the cover to be grand. With a lot to discover, like the NFR! artwork but much more spacey.

I'm so excited for this record, like if we are to believe the date, it's really coming so soon and it's the first album era we've gone into with nothing in particular to expect

I mean... i love NFR cover. It’s really „smart” and creative. Don’t u underestimate Chuck that much because it’s also Lana’s fault that we get what we get - for example NFR Deluxe cover which was supposed to be the original one....Lana’s lazy ass is the one to blame.

giphy.gif

I guess it's nice they leave their artists so much freedom, but there comes a time where you step in and have to do damage control. Lana going for several rounds on insta really didn't help her initial statement. Doesn't seem like good management to me.

On another note: imagine Lana on Tik Tok :toofunny: no please, you don't need to be connected everywhere

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Calling it now, there will be no chemtrails on the cover

I agree, it'll be something that has fuck all to do with it, and we'll all be like WTF, and then mayyyybe get it when we hear the songs.

Or maybe we won't.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I agree, it'll be something that has fuck all to do with it, and we'll all be like WTF, and then mayyyybe get it when we hear the songs.

Or maybe we won't.

It'll be a pic of Skirtzandsuitz on a bowling alley

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I know this has been discussed here before, but I find it time and time again weird just how much (self-) awareness she lacks? In this instance I am bringing this up again, because Groupie Love came on and it just kinda hit me, that she has this song. She could have been kidnapped, she's been (still is) stalked and yet again she is validating her creepy, stalkerish fans by calling them "favourites"??? How can you sing from the perspective of the "other" side yet still give in to this shit?

Like when is enough enough?

:awk:

I know this has been discussed here before, but I find it time and time again weird just how much (self-) awareness she lacks? In this instance I am bringing this up again, because Groupie Love came on and it just kinda hit me, that she has this song. She could have been kidnapped, she's been (still is) stalked and yet again she is validating her creepy, stalkerish fans by calling them "favourites"??? How can you sing from the perspective of the "other" side yet still give in to this shit?

Like when is enough enough?

:awk:

Interesting, I never really thought of it that way...  :oic3:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Lana Del Rey ft Britney Spears - Toxic Chemtrails

Oh,

The taste of chemtrails

I'm on a club

You're toxic I'm white hot forever

I’m addictive to you

Don’t you know that you’re toxic

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Lana Del Rey ft Britney Spears - Toxic Chemtrails

Oh,

The taste of chemtrails

I'm on a club

You're toxic I'm white hot forever

I’m addictive to you

Don’t you know that you’re toxic

ok but can u just imagine. her most recent selfie. that or like major bouffant / beauty queen style hair w a latex-esque bodysuit. operating some space station. holograms. background of earth. floating mid-air. She could very well sing some of Britney's tracks, especially w some of her unreleased sounding similar to what Britney'd sing. 

a POP dream

UV/Honeymoon

ok but can u just imagine. her most recent selfie. that or like major bouffant / beauty queen style hair w a latex-esque bodysuit. operating some space station. holograms. background of earth. floating mid-air. She could very well sing some of Britney's tracks, especially w some of her unreleased sounding similar to what Britney'd sing. 

a POP dream

That would SEND me to GAY HEAVEN

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

a POP dream

TBV9Lx7.jpg

Imagine her wearing something like this :fabcat: