Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

honestly considering the idea of what Taylor’s album is supposed to be about, I really wanna hear it and see if I pick up on anything. i haven’t heard a taylor album since 1949 or whatever that one was called, it’s been years

it’d be cool if her and lana both made nods to each other in their albums with the same producer

She made a nod to Lana with "wildest dreams" :lmao:

I'm also curious to hear the album, I didn't really like the last two so in my opinion you haven't missed anything.

i haven’t heard a taylor album since 1949 or whatever that one was called, it’s been years

it’d be cool if her and lana both made nods to each other in their albums with the same producer

:eartha:

but i really cannot believe they have both been with the same producer now for a couple years and still managed to give us no collab? taylor LOVES lana ... what else do we need to do to make it happen already ...

:eartha:

but i really cannot believe they have both been with the same producer now for a couple years and still managed to give us no collab? taylor LOVES lana ... what else do we need to do to make it happen already ...

I’m sure they would be down for a collaboration!

honestly considering the idea of what Taylor’s album is supposed to be about, I really wanna hear it and see if I pick up on anything. i haven’t heard a taylor album since 1949 or whatever that one was called, it’s been years

I’d rather hear the album first before making a judgement. Yes Jack is the producer so maybe it might feel Lana inspired. Maybe it won’t. We shall see.

But Jack is having a great year!

My guess we'll just be getting a black vinyl with the album cover on it I really doubt she's putting much effort into anything for this release

but she made 73839388 versions of Violet so im pretty sure she will do the same with the album

:smile3:

I'm a big fan of Taylor (not as much as with Lana), but I went to her Reputation Tour and stuff like that. I think her last album was almost bad (Lover), and I loved Norman F Rockwell... There's not doubt Jack is just part of the projects, but Lana and Taylor have the last word. 

I think it's funny we know Taylor love Lana so much, and now she's using a song called "The last great american dynasty"... That's too Lana. Maybe if I was a popular artist, I wuld take some inspiration from Lana too cause I love her so much, but I don't think Taylor actually do it good (I only liked Wildest Dreams, but Miss Americana sounds so not her) 

Jack posted a vintage car some minutes ago, and a lot of people is saying, it's the same car Lana used in her last post, and other people think it's about the new Taylor Swift record, but that picture is SO MUCH LANA. 

Let's see. I'm really excited about this new albums... I will listen to Folklore, but I can't wait for COCC

I'm a big fan of Taylor (not as much as with Lana), but I went to her Reputation Tour and stuff like that. I think her last album was almost bad (Lover), and I loved Norman F Rockwell... There's not doubt Jack is just part of the projects, but Lana and Taylor have the last word. 

I think it's funny we know Taylor love Lana so much, and now she's using a song called "The last great american dynasty"... That's too Lana. Maybe if I was a popular artist, I wuld take some inspiration from Lana too cause I love her so much, but I don't think Taylor actually do it good (I only liked Wildest Dreams, but Miss Americana sounds so not her) 

Jack posted a vintage car some minutes ago, and a lot of people is saying, it's the same car Lana used in her last post, and other people think it's about the new Taylor Swift record, but that picture is SO MUCH LANA. 

Let's see. I'm really excited about this new albums... I will listen to Folklore, but I can't wait for COCC

It is 100% not Jack's car. It's Sean's car.

https://genius.com/albums/Lana-del-rey/Chemtrails-over-the-country-club

All the other confirmed/rumoured song titles that we know are here but I don’t recognize “Dance With Me” - safe to say that one is just added by a rando?

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-white-hot-forever-lyrics

I’m assuming these lyrics from a supposed snippet are just made up^?

https://genius.com/albums/Lana-del-rey/Chemtrails-over-the-country-club

All the other confirmed/rumoured song titles that we know are here but I don’t recognize “Dance With Me” - safe to say that one is just added by a rando?

can’t anyone post those tho?

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I wouldn't trust any information on Genius, because yes, anyone can write on there & there have been many fake COCC lyrics already.

omg is this legit? cuz ahhhhh!!

It seems to be a trustworthy shop with a store in Switzerland & it showed up on the first page on Google. Friday definitely makes more sense than Saturday so I believe it.

so is this the first shop to release album info ? i mean we knew ab the date but im assuming thats an official and reliable store so... AHHH soon come the arab music stores that leak the tracklist! :creepna: