Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think the insider has no clue what the album cover looks like...he found the cover, you talked about above, on a website called 'Sanity' if I remember correctly. I guess they used a fan made cover as a placeholder. They also say that the release date is December 31th which is also a placeholder. I think we talked about it already in this thread but I'm not sure. During the NFR! era some stores used a fake cover as a placeholder as well

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Nooo I’m hyped for a Jaguar E Type on the cover!!!! I want that shoot from December 2019

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I want songs like Living Legend on this album with the guitar filtered vocals!!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The electric guitar at the end made me shit myself

And I'm living for that lol

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Target exclusive songs? Pls lana would never

I'm living for 2013 Lana right now....Living Legend, Wild on you & Cherry Blossom are so beautiful and I love them so much even though Living Legend leaked like two hours ago but wow

Yes to heaven & Fine China are so beautiful as well

And totally forgot Your Girl!! A really good song too!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

didnt she for uv

flipside was on the target version, but it was also on Spotify, the fnac disc, and released on the standard Japanese version--so technically not exclusive, to me lol