Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

umm can anyone like describe what "white hot forever" and "tulsa jesus freak" actually mean? i am sorry, i'm a dumb bitch from Poland and ever since i heard those titles i have been living in a mistery of what they really mean :flutter:

Y’all the instrumental is from Quiet Waiter Blue Forever from violet. I’m sure she put it on the video to hide the lyrics she was saying, this was definitely a homemade video her brother was filming. Tulsa Jesus Freak, White Hot Forever may be a lyric or an entire song title that she recites. Did y’all see that hair?! Entirely blonde with those earrings... major Lizzo Grant era

giphy.gif

umm can anyone like describe what "white hot forever" and "tulsa jesus freak" actually mean? i am sorry, i'm a dumb bitch from Poland and ever since i heard those titles i have been living in a mistery of what they really mean :flutter:

Tulsa Jesus Freak comes from the city Tulsa, Oklahoma where her ex boyfriend Sean (the cop) apparently stays. A jesus freak is someone who obviously is obsessed with the idea of the religious icon jesus, this may mean that he’s obsessed to play by the rules and not get into trouble. Considering he’s a cop this may be an allusion to him. White Hot Forever is pretty much unknown, ive never heard anything like it. I’m sure it’s meaningful to Lana, the only thing i can think of that’s white hot it’s sean’s hair. Maybe it’s some sort of nickname she gave him? Who knows.

giphy.gif

Sadly we don’t know anything, we don’t even know if it’s the title of one or two songs... We can only speculate, but it’s never a great thing to do because it’s more confusing than it’s helpful. We’ll have to wait until we get the song(s) to find out more about the meaning.

Przepraszam :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

"White Hot Forever" isn't a phrase that has any intrinsic meaning in a cultural context. An object being "white hot" implies that it's under extreme heat, which can't be maintained for long without continued reheating. Keeping something "white hot" for a long time (or even "forever") would be extremely difficult and intense.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:38 AM, violets said:

wait! what do we speculate "its beautiful" is according to the caption?

Maybe a song title? Or what if she’s referring to what someone said about his work

giphy.gif

Surely, it's too late to change the album title, if the album is coming next month? Or even if it's coming October, I imagine the physical copies will already be in production, plus that leaked coding from her website still confirms the upcoming 2020 album as Chemtrails Over The Country Club.

I think the song title is Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever.

I liked WHF but thought it was too much of a « Lana title ». If Tulsa Jesus Freak is the beginning of the title, I really love that title then, which gives me Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch degrees of originality.