Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Not gonna listen to this snippet, i turned it off so quickly but i cant wait to read everyones thoughts, im so excited :oprah: :angie:

Same. Haven't played the video.

Not gonna listen to this snippet, i turned it off so quickly but i cant wait to read everyones thoughts, im so excited :oprah: :angie:

Me too girl! I only listened to the second clip and it was just the instrumentation of quiet waiter...

Oh I see she posted something afterwards! Ok I’m a mess

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

When has that happened with Lana, considering it didn't happen with Violet, LA Who Am I To Love You, Season of the Witch, NFR, Looking for America.

If she was releasing it on Bandcamp exclusively yeah maybe??

her singles get a global release most of the time... usually cuz theyre premiered on some radio station

image.png

And you based that on a 20 sec low quality recording of a recording right?

Not that the fact it's low quality or 20 secs, It's just I want something  super hard sounding, But this song really reminds me of Cinnamon Girl, so i still have hope.

omg y'all complaining already... who remembers when everyone thought NFR was gonna be purely piano ballads based off a few snippets? and what did we get? a critically acclaimed masterpiece/magnum opus! 

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

That snippet really sounds like the long lost extra verse of cinnomon girl but you know what its not folk and its abt Jesus so Im into it

omg y'all complaining already... who remembers when everyone thought NFR was gonna be purely piano ballads based off a few snippets? and what did we get? a critically acclaimed masterpiece/magnum opus! 

....that's full of piano ballads???

anyways i have a vision for the album cover but i dont wanna shake the table too much

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I have a feel that this track will kinda explode in the chorus with a big instrumentation kickin in or some saxophone..I even imagine that the chorus could have a surfy swallowing sound

The part we heard sounds like a chorus to me,  then the verse comes in at the end with the autotune. 

I still do not believe the Sep 5 date. I don’t think Lana really knew when she made that post because Sep 5 is a Saturday and albums are not released on saturdays.

ok negative Nancy

giphy.gif

I still do not believe the Sep 5 date. I don’t think Lana really knew when she made that post because Sep 5 is a Saturday and albums are not released on saturdays.

Very few artists do, indeed. Radiohead, Beyoncé... And she ain’t that big. But on the other hand, she is doing super well over time via streaming... Honestly, who cares when she releases? I know, Interscope won’t probably see it that way.

I'm so scared for how the album is gonna sound, I feel like this is gonna be a big disappointment..

I kind of know what you mean. To be clear I LOVE NFR but I am a little nervous that we may get NFR ll. I hope not.

Let's pretend it's gonna blow us out of the water!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like an old pop song but I can't place it.

I only listened twice and I refuse to listen anymore because I don't trust her not to string this shit out 'til next April

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream