Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I had a dream last night that Lana posted a snippet and two pictures which were a SERVE...oh wait..it REALLY HAPPENED AAAH

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I get what you mean when some of you are saying that you get Cinnamon Girl and Honeymoon vibes from TJF, but in a lot of ways I think it sounds like nothing we’ve ever heard from her before. I think we’re getting a brand new era, guys - and I’m here for it!

This is The first thing we have heard of COTCC! And it sounds damn good!

I'm into this era more than the two before so far. Blonde, unapologetic, poet Lana... :flutter:  I'm expecting bangers with honest lyrics. So excited

Happy as the moonshine

Based only upon the facts:

1. It's by Jack Antonoff

2. Her comment in Question for the Culture

3. This snippet

I think COCC will be NFR 2.0 but with more controversial lyrics and more electric guitar.

It remains to be seen if they will correct the problems NFR had, which I don't feel like getting into.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

You guys are crazy... the last time I logged in was just a few hours ago and now I've found 30+ unread pages  :facepalm:

Gotta love u all and also her bobbies and the snippet and everything omg this is getting exciting  :blush2:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

Maybe I have high hopes, but I hope the track and video will be released later today. My speculation is just on the hairstylist, who said “looking forward to seeing Lana tomorrow” (maybe he’s hinting at “seeing her” in a music video?). Also, he did the hair styling for Lana for the photos she posted today, so the hairstylist already worked with her recently (and maybe he’s proud to see his work in the music video?). Lastly, the photos he posted seem to be screenshots from a video film, and he’s posted several stories referencing Lana on his story.

this is probably not true, but it’s just a small theory I hope would come true.

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

Maybe I have high hopes, but I hope the track and video will be released later today. My speculation is just on the hairstylist, who said “looking forward to seeing Lana tomorrow” (maybe he’s hinting at “seeing her” in a music video?). Also, he did the hair styling for Lana for the photos she posted today, so the hairstylist already worked with her recently (and maybe he’s proud to see his work in the music video?). Lastly, the photos he posted seem to be screenshots from a video film, and he’s posted several stories referencing Lana on his story.

this is probably not true, but it’s just a small theory I hope would come true.

I think ur right. It has the same filter as nfr music video and i dont think the stylist would do her hair just for a photo and short video oh her reading poetry. Im sure its a homemade music video

I think ur right. It has the same filter as nfr music video and i dont think the stylist would do her hair just for a photo and short video oh her reading poetry. Im sure its a homemade music video

A quick look at his Instagram, and it seems that he’s worked with her for red carpet events and music videos, so here’s hoping.

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

The struggle of being European is missing all the hype after that snippet but omg it sounds so good? It’s very chill, very relaxed and has a nice beat oof it sounds different to what she’s done

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The lyrics I'm guessing?

You should stay close to Jesus (?)

[....]

Find your way to my bed again (?)

Say you [....]

We should go back to Arkansas/Kansas (Sounds like Arkansas but she's pronouncing it wrong? lol)

[....]

Like a little piece of heaven

I'm a candle in the wind (?)

You should come back to our place, baby

Don't be afraid [....]

Do you guys think Lana will give her brother a shot at directing this time around? She keeps tagging him.

Also, wtf are the lyrics? Genius has got something down but I think it's not 100% correct.

Here's what I have managed to understand so far but some things are totally a guess.

- You should stay up close ?across? to Jesus

keep that bottle ... 

find your way back to the bed again

sing me like a Bible hymn

we should come back to Arkansas / we should come back to our ?chem-sense?

drink His body / trailer's party / train this body / trade His body - for that can of gin / for that  cannot change 

like a little piece of heaven

no more candle in the wind

you should come back to our place, baby

don't be afraid of our love

"You should stay across with Jesus

Keep that bottle with your hand my man

Find your way up to my bed again

Sing you like a Bible hymn

We should go back to Arkansas

Drink this body from the can of Gin

Like a little peace of heaven

No more candle in the wind"

Found on tt

"You should stay across with Jesus

Keep that bottle with your hand my man

Find your way up to my bed again

Sing you like a Bible hymn

We should go back to Arkansas

Drink this body from the can of Gin

Like a little peace of heaven

No more candle in the wind"

Found on tt

This is giving me authentic yeehaw Lizzy vibes omg she's coming full circle!

Lana: I’m gonna scrap Yosemite from LFL but I’m still gonna talk about being or not being a candle in the wind on all of my future records so that my fans won’t forget about that song they’ll never hear

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~