Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

this thread continuing to blow up daily despite having no news is giving me NFR pre release vibes

i remember stalking this site in those days and that pre-release nfr thread reached almost 4k pages! so i'm proud that this time we haven't fully gone insane so far. or, yet.

No tracklisting?

There is no tracklisting (yet) The website I found about leaks says it's just to update fans who are waiting for albums and stuff, However it seems like people can edit things so someone is probably gonna make a fake tracklist, But i'm gonna keep an eye on this site for a bit.

There is no tracklisting (yet) The website I found about leaks says it's just to update fans who are waiting for albums and stuff, However it seems like people can edit things so someone is probably gonna make a fake tracklist, But i'm gonna keep an eye on this site for a bit.

whats the site

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

The website I found lists COTCC as a 75 minute LP with 11 songs that range from Sad Girl Soap Operas to glamorous Candle-lit dinner epics about the class ignorance perpetuated amongst the wealthy

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

"in her effort to construct a light-footed commentary on the social disdain displayed by the wealthy class, Del Rey ensues on an intimate 75 minute journey displaying the side of the glamour that often falls into shadow. Struggling with ideas of faith and existentialism, Del Rey continues to format a career defining trope that both captures the retro flair of old hollywood, and storybooks itself with both fantasy and reality."

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

Oh yeah, I think I know which site you mean! Never dared to download anything either lol

is it an onion site or a regular one? 'cause regular ones always start those download links before a release, they're usually for adsense and shit 

whats the site

It's called "Has It Leaked"

This is what the site says.

"Welcome to Has it Leaked. This is a music community and online magazine which discusses and reports all information related to upcoming albums. But what’s unique and the important aspect of this site site is the fact that it acknowledges album leaks as a big part of today’s music scene. Passionate fans seek out ways to get their favorite artist music as early as possible, and the site is here to provide relevant news. Without providing illegal downloads"

The website I found lists COTCC as a 75 minute LP with 11 songs that range from Sad Girl Soap Operas to glamorous Candle-lit dinner epics 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

dont know why this made me laugh so hard