Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I am so impatient that I am on the verge of NOT CARING.

And I know she doesn't care that I don't care, and nor does anyone else, but I care that I don't care because I want to care.

:runs:

100%.  Lust for Life was super uneven, NFR I never listen to, if this next record doesn't have Honeymoon/Ultraviolence/Paradise-level songs, I don't think I can take another let down.  And I think the bigger issue is that she doesn't care if we care.  She definitely made better music when she cared.

26vMNDz.gif

Okay so I know this is awful but this is the vibe I think the cover will have. I actually don't think it'll be at all Hollywood, and will be very Midwest.

I think it'll definitely have a moon, and a chemtrail, and be desert-y. Obviously this pic of her is old and it's just a stand-in, I think she'll be wearing something similar to what she's wearing in the TJF snippet.

I'm not saying I want it to be exactly like this, but this is the vibe I get. I hope the actual cover is much more creative and has more (cohesive) elements ...maybe her truck or something.

LD0rChN.jpg

So now that I've put this out there, hopefully she drops the cover art because any time we really start guessing at stuff, she drops stuff :w8ing:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay so I know this is awful but this is the vibe I think the cover will have. I actually don't think it'll be at all Hollywood, and will be very Midwest.

I think it'll definitely have a moon, and a chemtrail, and be desert-y. Obviously this pic of her is old and it's just a stand-in, I think she'll be wearing something similar to what she's wearing in the TJF snippet.

I'm not saying I want it to be exactly like this, but this is the vibe I get. I hope the actual cover is much more creative and has more (cohesive) elements ...maybe her truck or something.

LD0rChN.jpg

So now that I've put this out there, hopefully she drops the cover art because anytime we really start guessing at stuff, she drops stuff :w8ing:

I’d be down for a cover like that (good job!!!), and that sound also. The desert vibes could be a good metaphor for the « desert of our lives » created by the pandemic / « end of the world ».

One or two songs reminiscent of NFR, then a new sound, with more acoustic guitar- based songs :)

LD0rChN.jpg

So now that I've put this out there, hopefully she drops the cover art because any time we really start guessing at stuff, she drops stuff :w8ing:

BICH YOU GOT THE SERVE LETS GO

Witchy Vibes yassss omg the lust for life we deserve

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

LD0rChN.jpg

This is so breathtaking, I’d love something like this. Although, coming from you, I was hoping for something a little more chaotic and wild (your chaotic edits are more the energy I get from the title lol)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

100%. Lust for Life was super uneven, NFR I never listen to, if this next record doesn't have Honeymoon/Ultraviolence/Paradise-level songs, I don't think I can take another let down. And I think the bigger issue is that she doesn't care if we care. She definitely made better music when she cared.

She did say in a LFL interview that she doesn’t care about losing fans because they don’t like the new sound of a record.

She must think that we care too much in here loll. Maybe this is why the GP loved NFR better than many of us: they weren’t obsessing over each tidbit of info/ music given and could appreciate the project when it was out...

I still think she cares about her music, but she clearly changed her mindset when writing LFL.

This is so breathtaking, I’d love something like this. Although, coming from you, I was hoping for something a little more chaotic and wild (your chaotic edits are more the energy I get from the title lol)

I exercised restraint for once, but I have many unhinged ideas for additional elements which I may add tomorrow if I have time  :makeup:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

LD0rChN.jpg

this would go so well with this vinyl design i found, maybe with a more purplish hue 

c4bbbf7e3cb467cd653ef98b6b57e7c94f5545d2

edit: maybe more like this 

vinyl-design.jpg

Vanity Fair confirmed both a second spoken word project, and Chemtrails Over The Country Club to be arriving in the autumn...surely her team would’ve alerted them had this not been true, after publishing the article

Surely... Like they did when several magazines wrote about the March 29th release date for NFR. :awkney:

edit: maybe more like this 

vinyl-design.jpg

I played a bit around with that one and came up with this lol

sucL9I3.png

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????