Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

We should wait until end of August/ beginning of September before we start to think the album got delayed. This era seems very lowkey and maybe we get more news very close to the release date. The TJF snippet and Ben saying that new music is coming soon could be signs that the album is still coming in September. I can see that Lana starts an album roll out two or even one week before the release date.

I can see sth like this:

Posts Cover+Tracklist. My new album " Chemtrails Over The Countryclub " is out in two weeks on September 5th. Tulsa Jesus Freak is coming next wednesday

L

And hopefully an album trailer a few days before the album drops!!

Yet here I am and ready to manifest an announcement with y'all everyday

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I feel like she listened to the complaints about the NFR pre-release and has tried to make adjustments accordingly, but Lana?

THIS IS THE POINT AT WHICH YOU DROP THE LEAD SINGLE, OR THE COVER ART, OR THE TRACK LIST, OR FUCKING SOMETHING.

:agree:

It's what we deserve for complaining about the NFR snippets

Has she ever dropped a pre order on a thursday before? Or at least announced it, and then dropped friday?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Has she ever dropped a pre order on a thursday before? Or at least announced it, and then dropped friday?

No, but she did announce DT 8 days after dropping a snippet, and released it two days after announcing it.

Snippet on Wednesday, May 8th

Announced Wednesday, May 15th

Dropped Friday, May 17th

If we're working off that ^, then an announcement is imminent, because it's been 6 days since she dropped the snippet. :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i have faith in the sept 4th/5th date but i really don't think we'll get anything today or tomorrow. this is only an intuition though.

does anybody know someone who is an actual psychic?  :creep:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

It would be so cute if Lana included a photo of her cats in the booklet

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

feed me fake Twitter news plz

Lana will do a cover of 'Fuck The Police' by N.W.A, which will be dedicated to Sean. Can't wait to hear it!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Means probably nothing but I can't visit her website:

It says this (translated it into English):

An error occurred connecting to lanadelrey.com. The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future).

And this means probably nothing as well but this Billboard article says that COCC will be out September 5th:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

An error occurred connecting to lanadelrey.com. The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future).

And this means probably nothing as well but this Billboard article says that COCC will be out September 5th:

Hmm it's working fine for me? Maybe it's a glitch

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's letting me into her site :(

locals only