Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4bmd7i.jpg

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

She just posted an utterly useless tweet; can she please do something useful and re-post the TJF snippet with the release date or some shit?

My GOD

The comments on that tweet... ouf!!!

So where were we 3 weeks before NFR dropped? What did we have by that point?

Call me delulu but i'm still holding onto hope that it's still coming on the 5th and the lack of promotion / hype building is just her way of saying fuck the grammys and my label 

locals only

43 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

So where were we 3 weeks before NFR dropped? What did we have by that point?

Call me delulu but i'm still holding onto hope that it's still coming on the 5th and the lack of promotion / hype building is just her way of saying fuck the grammys and my label 

Sounds more like "fuck my fans" :blush:

Btw, three weeks prior the release of NFR we had: MAC, VB, HIADT and DT; an official announcement + album cover, tracklist and preorder; two BTS pictures from the double music video for FIILY and The greatest :toofunny:

Edit: and a ton of instagram snippets (HTD, CG, LS and California :toofloppy:)

Edit 2: we also had a live performance of VB and HTD at the Apple event in october 2018.

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

She plays the game having the people hyped so well, so the surprise release will make a buzz

Tbqh i'm not sure. We're all (mostly, in some way) looking forward to it but we're all registered on lanaboards, I'm not sure how useful of a metric we are. 

locals only

Saw this user on Twitter claiming that an « insider » confirmed that half of COCC would have known songs like Serene Queen, Queen of Disaster and so on, and that WHF was a reworked Yes to Heaven...

https://twitter.com/LAtotheM0ON?s=21

(sorry i couldn’t copy the tweet, but it’s easy to find on the profile)

3 weeks thats crazy, i can't believe it's only 3 weeks away! :trisha: She'll probably pull a taylor and announce everything a day before

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Saw this user on Twitter claiming that an « insider » confirmed that half of COCC would have known songs like Serene Queen, Queen of Disaster and so on, and that WHF was a reworked Yes to Heaven...

https://twitter.com/LAtotheM0ON?s=21

(sorry i couldn’t copy the tweet, but it’s easy to find on the profile)

This will be a literal nightmare, we dont want old songs, especially not queen of disaster cus it sucks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I would rather have no tracks out prior the album's release and be surprised when the whole thing hits, than have constant clips spoiling the album and singles released over a year in advance.

Hit "Like" if you agree, post a picture of 7 time Academy Award Nominee Glenn Close if you disagree.  :oprah3:

3lfQEhw.png