Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This will be a literal nightmare, we dont want old songs, especially not queen of disaster cus it sucks

Literally I'd rather have all new songs and like 2 old ones BUT DEFINITELY NOT QUEEN OF DISASTER

Like what? How is serial killer and queen of disaster going to fit on an album called Chemtrails over the country club? Unless she has given these songs some kind of dark surreal david lynch creepy ass kind of rework then i find this rumor extremely hard to believe, there's no way 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Like what? How is serial killer and queen of disaster going to fit on an album called Chemtrails over the country club? Unless she has given these songs some kind of dark surreal david lynch creepy ass kind of rework then i find this rumor extremely hard to believe, there's no way 

How does stuff like Hope, VB, DT etc fit onto an album about ego inflated men, this is lana we're talking about

Edit to add i think it's a bullshit rumour that any local on tiktok could have made up but after doing time was smacked into nfr i have no gauge of what's realistic

locals only

Yeah I can’t imagine that’s true. I don’t hate Queen of Disaster, but it doesn’t feel like something Lana would currently record. 

25 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Saw this user on Twitter claiming that an « insider » confirmed that half of COCC would have known songs like Serene Queen, Queen of Disaster and so on, and that WHF was a reworked Yes to Heaven...

https://twitter.com/LAtotheM0ON?s=21

(sorry i couldn’t copy the tweet, but it’s easy to find on the profile)

https://twitter.com/LAtotheM0ON/status/1294966990453583872?s=20

So they were lying?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

There are White Hot Forever lyrics on a website that rhymes with 'Be Free'. Can't be sure if they're real or not - but they're pretty spicy. It would definitely debunk the claim that they're a re-make of Say Yes to Heaven?? 

Hit "Like" if you think they're real, post a picture of Nobel Peace Laureate Abiy Ahmed if you think they're fake. :godlaugh2:

3lfQEhw.png

3 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

There are White Hot Forever lyrics on a website that rhymes with 'Be Free'. Can't be sure if they're real or not - but they're pretty spicy.

Hit "Like" if you think they're real, post a picture of Nobel Peace Laureate Abiy Ahmed if you think they're fake. 

what website please?

3 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

There are White Hot Forever lyrics on a website that rhymes with 'Be Free'. Can't be sure if they're real or not - but they're pretty spicy.

Hit "Like" if you think they're real, post a picture of Nobel Peace Laureate Abiy Ahmed if you think they're fake. 

VERY Lana. I like them a lot. Could be real but we can't be too naive :brows3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

10 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

There are White Hot Forever lyrics on a website that rhymes with 'Be Free'. Can't be sure if they're real or not - but they're pretty spicy. It would definitely debunk the claim that they're a re-make of Say Yes to Heaven?? 

Hit "Like" if you think they're real, post a picture of Nobel Peace Laureate Abiy Ahmed if you think they're fake. :godlaugh2:

What is the site lmao

Nvm lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Thank God!!!! I saw the retweet of the rumour and didn’t go through all of the profile. Shoulda. My mistake! 
but thank God it was bullshit. That album would have been a mess. 

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

those lyrics :oprah2: if they're real then holy shit that's gorgeous 

if those are fake lyrics, whoever wrote that needs to become a songwriter asap because that is an amazing song

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me