Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, lamms said:

This is for the Twin Peaks stans:

Rc7Tob7.png

Stuck in an ominous and exclusive environment, while the evil is out there.     

Oh fuck yeah

She should hit you up and use this as the UO cover at LEAST

I want the t-shirt if the album is actually any good

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Oh fuck yeah

She should hit you up and use this as the UO cover at LEAST

I want the t-shirt if the album is actually any good

Thanks! Though we all know, that the UO cover will be with her friends again, but this time sipping on their macha teas :coffee:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

28 minutes ago, lamms said:

This is for the Twin Peaks stans:

Rc7Tob7.png

Stuck in an ominous and exclusive environment, while the evil is out there.     

this is so fucking cool. would adore this on a vinyl sleeve actually. 

giphy.gif

honestly i can't see this project being too similar to Norman. i feel like this will be a teensy bit more classic rock centric and desert vibes as well. NFR gave us a little taste of that but i feel like chem will serve a bit more of that. where nfr gave joni mitchell, im praying cocc gives the eagles and music like that. even though the snippet doesn't *really* give that, i actually think the album as a whole could be in that realm:suicide:

giphy.gif

Just now, fucksforever said:

honestly i can't see this project being too similar to Norman. i feel like this will be a teensy bit more classic rock centric and desert vibes as well. NFR gave us a little taste of that but i feel like chem will serve a bit more of that. where nfr gave joni mitchell, im praying cocc gives the eagles and music like that. even though the snippet doesn't *really* give that, i actually think the album as a whole could be in that realm:suicide:

I would love for an Eagles/classic rock from the ‘70s sound! When I first heard the title “White Hot Forever” I thought of electric guitar riffs that can be heard in “Witchy Woman” and “One of These Nights” by the Eagles! 

The way this thread is now past its 500th page and the only thing we got is a now deleted snippet on Instagram. Our collective mind. :flop:

1 minute ago, peach perfume said:

so what year do we think this is actually coming out? im placing my bets on Q4 of 2022 x :awkney:

i'm still optimistic that this album will come out in the beginning of september, usually when she gives us a solid date (for example: july 21 fam) she actually follows through with it. i'm thinking this is more of a lowkey release schedule, and she wants to keep her fans on edge. however if she does end up delaying this album i wouldn't be that shocked either.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm still optimistic that this album will come out in the beginning of september, usually when she gives us a solid date (for example: july 21 fam) she actually follows through with it. i'm thinking this is more of a lowkey release schedule, and she wants to keep her fans on edge. however if she does end up delaying this album i wouldn't be that shocked either.

i'm choosing to believe in you and your optimism bc god knows i don't have any myself at this point  :eartha2: