Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Song title submitted by Lana but balked at by Interscope.

I Once Had A Dog Named Smokey Who Had Cancer But Still Lived To Be 9, Spent His Last Few Years With A Boy Who Was Also Mine.

I legit thought the last four beers in my fridge would be more than enough, but this trollery, im off to buy a bottle. She cracks me up so much I feel its truly intentional and this is still happening September.

I have a feeling user LanaDelRey is really her, and when she posts all this info on her instagram we’re all gonna be shook

that track list  and album cover are both amazing and top notch 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

Queen of promoting everyone but herself ??

She's gonna promote Costco cashiers and stock associates soon

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ive been reading thru the past few pages, and it somewhat annoys me when people say lana doesn't care about her fans w this album "rollout". i think us fans are way too demanding. Lana specifically said it will be a surprise drop, to me, that screams no singles, no promo, just the occasional hints or subtle mentions in a social media post, interview, etc. and everyone on here hypes themselves up over "announcement days" that we have speculated and manifested into existence, then when they obviously dont come to fruition, lash out at Lana and say she mistreats her fans and doesn't car..... I hate to sound harsh because i am so obsessed with lana too and follow her leaks and social media movements, but get a life! if stuff like this upsets you this much then go stan ariana grande or something. lana is elusive, mysterious, i love how unexpected she is, and no matter how long she lets the anticipation drag on, she always delivers. (and i dont want to hear it about Lust for Life, EVERYONE was bumping to it on release week, then after a month the haters came out of the woodwork and labeled it her worst album for god knows why, i mean seriously if features and a few trap beats ruin an entire project for you idk what to tell you. especially when the project has 16 tracks!)

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

ive been reading thru the past few pages, and it somewhat annoys me when people say lana doesn't care about her fans w this album "rollout". i think us fans are way too demanding. Lana specifically said it will be a surprise drop, to me, that screams no singles, no promo, just the occasional hints or subtle mentions in a social media post, interview, etc. and everyone on here hypes themselves up over "announcement days" that we have speculated and manifested into existence, then when they obviously dont come to fruition, lash out at Lana and say she mistreats her fans and doesn't car..... I hate to sound harsh because i am so obsessed with lana too and follow her leaks and social media movements, but get a life! if stuff like this upsets you this much then go stan ariana grande or something. lana is elusive, mysterious, i love how unexpected she is, and no matter how long she lets the anticipation drag on, she always delivers. (and i dont want to hear it about Lust for Life, EVERYONE was bumping to it on release week, then after a month the haters came out of the woodwork and labeled it her worst album for god knows why, i mean seriously if features and a few trap beats ruin an entire project for you idk what to tell you. especially when the project has 16 tracks!)

welcome to lanaboards.com !

On 8/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i go back to lanaboards. :hae:

take a look at my life.:um2:

where are the COCC leaks? :whatever2:

and where are all the insider’s? :shh2:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

I'm happy I didn't get excited for this lmao

3 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

she's promoting again :brows:

edit: omg the car in the back looks like the same exact car from that mysterious shoot from charlie's story back in february

isn't it her classic gold mercedes?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I don't have a huge opinion about chuck's work, but if there were ever an album for chuck to do a lot of the visual heavy lifting, it's this one. We're in the middle of a pandemic, and so the homemade quality of chuck's work (when she works with lana) is not only fitting but also what they should be doing. Having big productions necessarily puts people at risk.